krankyon

Best Tablet for DAS

Can anyone recommend a tablet that would support downloading the DAS software so I could set up the platform the same as on a PC? I have trouble using the app versions on my iPhone and iPad. Looking at Microsoft Surface Pro 9 bc it runs windows software and wondering if that would work.

Edited by krankyon

well the surfaces are notebooks which are essentially slimmed down laptops in the way they operate rather than a tablet like the ipad. We used to use surfaces at work years ago but had to upgrade to laptops due to lack of power (they're more for people who are constantly on the move so need something really small and light and only do basic stuff on it like surfing internet or doing basic documents), you would need to check whether spec would be ok for DAS as I don't think it's a crazy heavy program (DAS should have a minimum spec for their software if you google it).

I personally went with a gaming laptop with that kind of money or Andrew recommends/travels with a Dell (https://bearbulltraders.com/technology/) as alternatives if you need something with a bit more power.