ChrisBowling

Professional Online Poker Player learning Day Trading

Hey guys,

My name is Chris Bowling. I am excited to meet and get to know others in the Bear Bull Traders community. I already love Day Trading and I am committed to learning and growing.

A little bit about myself. I played a trading card game when I was a kid, won the U.S. national championships, and became one of the best players in the world. In my early 20's, I found poker and became profitable after 1 month of playing. Since then, I have played millions of hands, and still play for a living, playing 5-6 tables online when I play. In the last 5 years, I have really got into investing and have read all kinds of value investing books, build DCF models, and really just love everything about the market. I found Day Trading recently and just got my simulator up. I can already see tons of parallels for me with poker. I feel Day Trading is similar to what I already do, but I can potentially compete for more money. Becoming a profitable Day Trader and living that lifestyle would be a dream come true to me!

Look forward to learning and growing with everyone else! I except to post lots of questions in the forums and look forward to chatting with you all!

-Chris

• Like 2