Silviu

Resources for swing trading

Hello! I would like to do some swing trading to bring my account to 25k. I watched some online lectures on pair trading and it is going fine (still paper trading). I was wondering if you can point me towards some other strategies for swing trading. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Silviu said:

Hello! I would like to do some swing trading to bring my account to 25k. I watched some online lectures on pair trading and it is going fine (still paper trading). I was wondering if you can point me towards some other strategies for swing trading. Thank you!

Did you read Brian's (Pezim) book yet, How To Swing Trade? I highly recommend it.

Thanks for this. I haven't, I will look into it. Honestly, over the past months watching videos in which they show in practice how to do stuff was more useful for me than reading about it (and eventually seeing some figures), so I would prefer videos. But I will give it a try.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:42 PM, Silviu said:

Thanks for this. I haven't, I will look into it. Honestly, over the past months watching videos in which they show in practice how to do stuff was more useful for me than reading about it (and eventually seeing some figures), so I would prefer videos. But I will give it a try.

I have found this too. For trading I find video tutorials much easier to understand than books, or better yet practicing it yourself! Trading reminds me of learning to drive, its a practical thing and you can read all the guides you want. Actually doing it is what counts. Trading is more mindset than anything. It takes nerves of steel to actually execute a strategy and hold to it, without getting greedy or panicking when things go south. 

• Like 1