Leigh Jeffery

March 30 - Mike - When to Transition to Live Trading or When to Return to the Simulator

Please use this thread to post your questions before and after the Success Webinar!

TradeBook: Do You Need One?

Although this webinar is not for the faint of heart, it is designed for all levels of traders: new, experienced, successful, or unsuccessful.

Retired Marine Mike B. is going to challenge you to ask yourself some tough questions about your own trading performance. Think of it as a “mini” boot camp! Do you often feel like you are on the verge of greatness, only to take two steps backward as you encounter another day that wipes out a week or more of your earnings? Are you frustrated because you just can’t seem to achieve your goals? Don’t worry, you are not alone, every trader faces these types of issues.

The most important questions to ask yourself though when adversity strikes are: How do I overcome this setback? How can I best get back on my feet and back on track? One possible answer is through having a quality TradeBook.

Date :   Tues March 30, 2021
Time :  8:00 PM ET