Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sounds good!  About what area will you be coming from?  We could pick a central location.  My major cross roads are 67th Ave & Happy Valley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! I will be coming from Dobson and Warner in Chandler. I mapped out our cross streets and it looks like somewhere in Scottsdale off of the 101 may be a good central location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does Chipotle sound at:

9301 E Shea Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We could meet there at 11:30 on 3/11, if that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi James/JJ;

I'll try to make it on 3/11 too - though I am taking a break from live trading to regroup & rethink my next step. Thur is a working day for me so I'm not 100% sure I can get out for a couple of hours, it's a long drive from my place in Ahwatukee.

Thanks,

Upendra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Upendra said:

Hi James/JJ;

I'll try to make it on 3/11 too - though I am taking a break from live trading to regroup & rethink my next step. Thur is a working day for me so I'm not 100% sure I can get out for a couple of hours, it's a long drive from my place in Ahwatukee.

Thanks,

Upendra

Thanks Upendra, I hope you can make it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James - we have a club (AZ Club) where JJ and myself are members, if you can add yourself that would be great. Have everyone under 1 spot for easier reach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, jeremyjohnolson said:

How does Chipotle sound at:

9301 E Shea Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We could meet there at 11:30 on 3/11, if that works.

Hi Jeremy! Just confirming I will see you at 11:30 at Chipotle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, James Thornton said:

Hi Jeremy! Just confirming I will see you at 11:30 at Chipotle!

Yes, I will be there.  See you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I wont be able to join today. Got some stuff to take care from my day job. I pulled the plug on day trading & closed my CMEG account. Am inclined towards giving Swing Trading a try, Brian has his weekly take and suggestions and I have also joined the 4 week free trial of Swing Trader - will see how it goes. BBT membership is always going to be there so lets see.

You guys have fun!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.