Abiel

BBT Houston Meetup Dec. 30 2020 12:00 Hrs CT

For all Houston BBT members, Andrew will have a long layover at IAH tomorrow, so for all those interested in this meetup meeting, the appointment is tomorrow December 30 at 12:00 Hrs. 

Lunch and drinks on Andrew. We appreciate your commitment to come in such a short notice. Please comment below on your availability.

BBT Houston Meetup, Dec. 30 2020 12:00 Hrs. CT

Pappas Seafood House 
20410 Hwy 59 N.
Humble , TX 77339
(281) 446-7707

Hello, I am sorry but something important came up in the middle of my transit.  I will not be able to meet in person today. I'm sure there will be another opportunity.  Enjoy your meal and meeting everyone!

All:

Enjoyed the get together today.

It is apparent that we have some really great knowledge and a strong group of traders here in Houston.

We should strive to do a monthly or quarterly meet-up like today.

Feel free to contact me here in the forum or at [email protected] and we can start discussions around another Houston Area group meeting.

Best Regards,

Gordon

46 minutes ago, Gordon said:

All:

Enjoyed the get together today.

It is apparent that we have some really great knowledge and a strong group of traders here in Houston.

We should strive to do a monthly or quarterly meet-up like today.

Feel free to contact me here in the forum or at [email protected] and we can start discussions around another Houston Area group meeting.

Best Regards,

Gordon

Hi Gordon, you can open a forum thread to start a Houston Area BBT Meetup, just be mindful of the protection measures due to covid-19.  Consider video conferencing if members don't feel comfortable with physical meetings. Also, you can follow this BBT Meetups Guide: