Hasan Safwan

Introduce yourself

Hello guys, I hope you’re doing good

my name is Hasan, I’m lebanese but I live in Germany and I’m a full time Software Developer.

I have read Andrew’s first book and I’m half the way of the second one. They are AMAZING.

I’m still at the early stages of the day trading journey. I have to learn and practice a lot before jumping into the live account battle. I’m currently on the “Intro Membership” and I would like to ask a couple of questions if I’m allowed. Unfortunately I can’t attend the onboarding session as it is late here in Germany.

1 - The market opens at 3:30 pm here and closes at 10:00 pm. Do you think it is a good idea to day trade at 7 to 10 pm?(at 3:30 would be difficult due to the full time job)

2 - would it be an issue to open an account with IB and trade in Nasdaq? As I Live in Germany and the taxation system here is different (maybe a German or European citizen would help me here)

Is there anything specific I should be aware of before trading? I mean legal issues. Because I have researched a lot and I didn’t find such issues. 

your help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Hasan