Mike B

Los Angeles Meetup (Pasadena) - July 27

Hey fellow traders, 

It has been about 4 months since our last meetup (Irvine) and about a year since we were in the northern area of LA. I have been in discussion with William H., he will be in attendance at our meetup and is searching for a venue in the Pasadena area for Saturday July 27th. This should allow for traders to travel from the surrounding areas.

He brought up a great idea of not only doing a meetup, but also adding some specific talks about trading and ideas to share between everyone.

So, the theme of the meetup is “Bring a Discussion Topic, Get a Drink”.

If you know some good venues in Pasadena, suggestions are always welcomed.

Date: Saturday July 27th, 2019

Time: 5:00pm to as late as we want

Theme: Bring a Discussion Topic, Get a Drink

Parking: There are multiple parking garages within a few blocks of the venue and also some side street parking if you get lucky. I recommend trusty google to find a location that fits your needs.

Attendance: Open to everyone including Non BBT Members. Please sign up using the attendance sheet link below. BBT will be providing some type of swag for those in attendance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ci7MxUZ6Kr28D14UQcIDu8CY_JQGbsg/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Mike B

Thank you so much Mike B for helping to set this up!

This is open to BBT members and non-BBT members including anyone who follows us on YouTube or any social media platform.

These meetups are always extremely a fun atmosphere, but I thought it would be great if we could also make it productive as well as fun.

So, as Mike said, the theme of this meetup is "Bring a Discussion Topic, Get a Drink". Drinks are on BearBullTraders for anyone that comes with 

any topic related to trading to lead a discussion about. If you are a brand new trader you could simply talk about your simulator trading, or how to transition from Sim to Live.

If you are already live you could talk about How To avoid Hulk Days, or A Good Day Trading Computer. Really, we want this to stay fun, so dont stress out at all, but thought since

we are all traders, if we could have fun and learn something at the same time the event could be that much better!

Any ideas for a good venue in Pasadena will be much appreciated, and hope to see you all there and please anyone comment and share you thoughts!

Thanks again to MikeB from BearBullTraders for helping with this. Please sign your name here so we can get an idea of attendance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ci7MxUZ6Kr28D14UQcIDu8CY_JQGbsg/view?usp=sharing

Couldn't figure out how to sign my name but the 27th works for me, in the evening preferably so I can drive in.  Someone can add me to the list if they want.

Thanks,

Seth

6 hours ago, baxtroker81 said:

Couldn't figure out how to sign my name but the 27th works for me, in the evening preferably so I can drive in.  Someone can add me to the list if they want.

Thanks,

Seth

Added

Im in. I live in  Pasadena and can help you find a place if you can give me specifics. EX: Restaurant or meeting place, estimated head count, timings, etc.. Parking is a real pain here so keep that in mind. Everything is pay to park. Sat nights in Pasadena is crowded and LIVE to say the least. Especially Old Town. Let me know.

Mohammed

14 hours ago, Mohammedsahmed said:

Im in. I live in  Pasadena and can help you find a place if you can give me specifics. EX: Restaurant or meeting place, estimated head count, timings, etc.. Parking is a real pain here so keep that in mind. Everything is pay to park. Sat nights in Pasadena is crowded and LIVE to say the least. Especially Old Town. Let me know.

Mohammed

I am in the Pasadena area as well and am lining up all this. Thanks for the offer!

Hey everyone,

Venue information for the meetup on July 27th. 

Venue: El Cholo Cafe, 300 E. Col.orado Pasadena, CA 91101

Time: 5:00pm to as long as we want

Parking: There are multiple parking garages within a couple blocks, as well as some parking on the sides streets if you get lucky. I recommend trusty Google to find one that fits your needs. 

14 minutes ago, NinjaTrader007 said:

Should be a great meetup so have fun! Just a bit too far for me with over 100mi. drive from San Diego..and LA traffic...

Be fun to do one of those workshop style meetups here in San Diego. It's a cool idea William had. Maybe you guys can entice him to come to join us next time in San Diego....:)

hmmmmm. I wonder what would entice me . . . 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Like 2

I'll be there. I look forward to meeting you William H and the rest of the group.

On 7/17/2019 at 10:37 PM, NinjaTrader007 said:

How about dog friendly beaches....:)😎

hahaah. Del Mar is my favorite Dog Beach I have ever been to. Are there other great dog friendly beaches in the area?

20 hours ago, Joey Gonzalez said:

Newer member only a few weeks in. I will be there perhaps fashionably late due to work but will rush over. 

Welcome Joey,

See you Saturday