IamKarthi

Your Favorite Trading Quote !!!

Posted (edited)

Hi All

I don't know if this is already discussed somewhere in the forum. I couldn't find any and so thought may be a good idea to start a new topic on this. 

Why this topic? 

We all share and learn from each other in the Community, that is the strength of BBT.  Like Andrew mentions in the chatroom and mentorship sessions, even he learns new things everyday. We not only learn the Trading setups, but also about the Trading physchology. Each one of us is unique and has different strengths and weaknesses that exhibit while trading. We have our favorite quote about what we should stick to or avoid while trading. For e.g Peter's favorite quote is 'TTDT'. For people who are new to the forum, it means '"Take The Damn Trade". This is his favorite Quote, and when he called this out in the Chatroom, so many people could relate to that and many started using that. 

This topic is to compile a list of Quotes from people trading in this community that may help fellow traders to inspire and make them better traders. 

My favorite quote that I borrowed from this forum is 'You will regret more about the STOP you didn't take than the one you took early'. Can others share theirs too. 

Edited by IamKarthi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, IamKarthi said:

My favorite quote that I borrowed from this forum is 'You will regret more about the STOP you didn't take than the one you took early'. Can others share theirs too. 

Thank you for that quote!! It really helped me today.

• Like 1

One that sticks with me:

Ed Seykota: "Everyone gets what they want from market"

I think what he means by it, is that some people trade to make money and are really just focused on making good decisions with edge. Others just like to trade, or are bored and want action. They lose most likely, but they are getting what they are really after by being in the market.

• Like 1

My favorite quote is " Don't trade in the first five minutes" by Andrew Aziz. 

• Like 1

“The minute you think you’ve found the key to trading, I promise you the markets will change the lock.”

Linda Raschke

• Like 1