Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

hailchaser2

Recap Edit Software/App

Recommended Posts

hailchaser2

What are you all using to edit your screenshots for recap journal entries? I have a MacBook, what are my options?

I want to add Text, Lines, Circles, Etc.


If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart

Bobby,

I'm using the snipit tool on my pc and can edit/mark with that. There's also a free app https://epic-pen.com that I have used that a lot of people here use. Not sure if it's Mac friendly though.

Have a good one,

Stuart

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hailchaser2

I was playing around with Skitch tonight, what do you think?

 

3-28_2.png.211f9e1517dfcf2a5f2cf6b2ec867c06.png

  • Like 1

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hailchaser2

2-28_1.thumb.png.c027615b3e68a2b191150a6fe8130e90.png

  • Like 1

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tains

Thanks hailchaser2. That's awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.