SpoTT Trader

DAS Trader "Circuit Breaker Halt" price

Good day traders.

I was informed by a DAS Trader user that the newest update which DAS has released (5.3.0.5 Feb 21 2019)  (click Tools > Auto Upgrade) that somehow it is able to show you where the "Circuit Breaker Halt" price is for any given moving stock.

Does anyone in here happen to know how to turn that setting on? Or where to find it?

Best regards,

Yes it is a really neat feature they have added. You do not need to turn it on. 

The information is shown right on the montage. Tomorrow when a stock hits the halt scanner put switch to that ticker on your montage and you will see the new feature. 

If we get one in the pre-market or during down time in the chatroom we can bring it up to discuss. 

I know this post is old but does DAS show what price the halt will be on L2 before it actually hits the halt?  Lightspeed has this feature and it is good to see so you can anticipate how to play it. 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, authenticx said:

I know this post is old but does DAS show what price the halt will be on L2 before it actually hits the halt?  Lightspeed has this feature and it is good to see so you can anticipate how to play it. 

1950344323_2021-02-15(5).png.623aaa3904dcc000fe1441e1ccad27af.png

I don't know if you've figured this out, I was searching for the same thing and I came across this post. If you right click on the montage study field, you can change it to LULD, it looks like it's going to display the LU and LD prices in that study field. I used to have VWAP there. I don't really need VWAP to be there anyways. I'll see how it works tomorrow.