TheKbSb

MEETUP JUNE 21

Copied from @Abiel (go in Forum to see the main discussion)

-As you may know @Andrew Aziz was invited as a speaker to Modern Traders Summit in Montreal on June 22, 2019  https://bit.ly/2G1WSkB 

It would be great if we can arrange a meetup the night before, friday, june 21, please let us know who is available and what venues do you suggest!

--------------

Comme vous le savez, @Andrew Aziz a été invité à présenté au "Modern Traders Summit" qui aura lieu cette année à Montréal, le 22 juin 2019.  https://bit.ly/2G1WSkB 

Ça serait super de pouvoir en profiter pour faire une rencontre avec les membres de la région la veille, soit le 21 juin. Allez dans le forum principal et veuillez signaler si vous comptez être présent! Aussi, si vous connaissez des endroits où on pourrait aller se rencontrer, les suggestions sont le bienvenue!

Merci au plaisir de vous rencontrer!

Karl

Planning on making it to both, but definitely the summit.  I'll know as the date gets closer.

• Like 1

As a reminder, 

Meetup address:

Les 3 Brasseurs McGill, 732 Rue Ste-Catherine O, it's like 2 blocks away from the conference. --> https://les3brasseurs.ca/

Around 8:00 / 8:30 Friday night

Looking forward to see you all next week!

Karl

Edited by TheKbSb

IT'S ON!!!

Got the gears for our picture on Friday! Thanks to @Ryan W

Looking forward to see you all!

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------

Fin prêt pour vendredi!

Merci à @Ryan W pour les chandails et casquettes.

Au plaisir de finalement vous rencontrer!

Karl

20190618_191047.thumb.jpg.f8f14db846320c3890bfb23eb4a5a5ff.jpg

Hi Karl, I just learned about this meet-up so I'll try to attend on Friday June 21. I can't say no to free beer from Andrew (he's buying right?)

I don't have FB or TWTR so I get my info thru BBT.

Au plaisir !

Joe Adams

Edited by AdaJoe
  • Like 1

@AdaJoe Hahaha, don't know if Andrew is buying, it's his call, but it's always dangerous to open a tab on Friday night in Mtl, I wouldn't do it. lol

Depending how many people end up coming but we should all leave with a least a hat or a t-shirt. (see picture above)

Most importantly we will leave with great contacts! 🙂

See you tomorrow!

Karl

Edited by TheKbSb

Hi!! Just came back from our night,

Just want to say a big thank you all! for coming!

I hope you enjoyed your night as I did!

Really nice to see we have a strong Mtl area community at BBT and I hope you were able to network and exchange numbers/contacts!

Don't forget there's the Mtl Club if you want more events like these or breakfast with smaller groups, any ideas are welcome!!

Thanks to all the admin who were there, @PeterD, @Norm, @WilliamH, really enjoyed our discussions.

Special thanks to  @Andrew Aziz who came even if he had a full set of plane issues.

On a personnal note, I can attest that it's the first time that I'm part of a group where I get to meet the people talking to us on a daily basis (admins) and meet other traders in the chat,

it shows the seriousness the entire community.

Have a great summit tomorrow,

Thanks again,

Karl

20190621_230450.thumb.jpg.89626751315fceb70f5172ca5d3d7ae4.jpg

Edited by TheKbSb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.