Abiel

Montreal Meetup June 21 2019

Hi!!

I will have to confirm the reservation pretty soon for the restaurant, Friday nights are crowded Mtl in summer time.

So for those who didn't do it yet, please go on FB and make sure you click that you participate, we are 9 as we speak. https://www.facebook.com/events/2570583826344931/

I did the reservation for 12 people (to have room if more people decide to come), for 8:30, since 8:00 was already taken for 12 people, but would work for 9 people.. So you see the drill..

I will leave 8 o'clock on the fb event for now... I'll change it if we get to 12.

Cheers!

Karl

As a reminder, 

Meetup address:

Les 3 Brasseurs McGill, 732 Rue Ste-Catherine O, it's like 2 blocks away from the conference. --> https://les3brasseurs.ca/

Around 8:00 / 8:30 Friday night

Looking forward to see you all next week!

Karl

Hi guys !

I've already signed in in Facebook, but just in case, I'll be there Friday night ! 

See you very soon !! Thanks for the organisation !

Jérôme

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I am trying to avoid FB.  But please count me in.  I am coming.

Thanks again for organizing this meetup.

• Like 1

IT'S ON!!!

Got the gears for our picture on Friday! Thanks to @Ryan W

Looking forward to see you all!

Thanks!

Karl

20190618_191047.thumb.jpg.571420129201686100d10baf90f06061.jpg

Edited by TheKbSb

Need to opt-out for this time.  Significant conflict has come up.  Hope you all have a great time!

Can't resist a dark beer at 3B, will be attending too! (Great choice Karl, thx!)

3B_McGill_pic.jpg

• Like 1

Last minute I realize, but my wife and I would consider stopping in if there's room.

@AdaJoe Thanks! Love dark beer as well, been a long time since I didn't go to to 3B, looking forward to taste it again!

@BANNIS No problem! We will make room! the more we are the best it is!

I've asked the number of people/confirmation earlier because I wanted to know if we would be 5 or 40.

It's a bar.. so it should not be an issue 🙂 

See you all tomorrow!

Karl

Hi!! Just came back from our night,

Just want to say a big thank you all! for coming!

I hope you enjoyed your night as I did!

Really nice to see we have a strong Mtl area community at BBT and I hope you were able to network and exchange numbers/contacts!

Don't forget there's the Mtl Club if you want more events like these or breakfast with smaller groups, any ideas are welcome!!

Thanks to all the admin who were there, @PeterD, @Norm, @WilliamH, really enjoyed our discussions.

Special thanks to  @Andrew Aziz who came even if he had a full set of plane issues.

On a personnal note, I can attest that it's the first time that I'm part of a group where I get to meet the people talking to us on a daily basis (admins) and meet other traders in the chat,

it shows the seriousness the entire community.

Have a great summit tomorrow,

Thanks again,

Karl

• Like 1