ftadeubr

How to Set up Hotkeys Specific to My Sim Account

Hi, everyone, I really searched to see if this has already been asked/answered, but did not find so. I also emailed DAS, so in case they give me an answer, I'll make sure to post it here to help others who might have the same doubt.

Is there a way to copy a hotkey, but change it to use my SIM account? For example, when I reach my daily goal or feel I lost more than I could, I want to start practicing on my SIM account. However, all of my hotkeys use my real account instead. So, I would like to copy each of the hotkeys that I have, but set them up for my SIM account. I even found a tab where I can choose the account and selected my SIM account, but it then just keeps trading using my live account. I made sure to press "Commit".

Thank you and I really apologize if this has already been asked, but I did not find it.

Hi, everyone, I'm writing just to say that I figured it out. I kept messing with it and found out what I was missing: once you are in the hotkey setup window, choose tab "Order Script Wizard", choose your Sim Account in "Account" field and click on "Build Script" (this is the part I was missing), and then "Commit". Now it works perfectly, at least for me.

• Like 1