mm99

Introductions!

Great to see a few BBT members here in the PNW!  Lets start a thread to introduce ourselves, include any information you are comfortable with.  

- how have you been a BBT member

- how long have you been trading

- are you a full-time trader, or is this a side thing

- region you are located in

- anything else you are willing to share so fellow PNW BBT members can get to know you!

Hi all - my name is Mark and I currently Iive in DT Bellevue.  I'm not a native of the area, I was born and lived in Vancouver, BC most of my life and have been in this area for about the last 10 years.  

I have a full time job as a finance director at one of the region's tech company's.  I've been learning how to trade for the past year and joined BBT after reading Andrew's first book.  I'm still in the SIM and don't have a plan to transition to real until I feel like my skill level is ready and I am in no rush to do so.

Other fun facts about me:  I am a keen motorcyclist and ride a 2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 factory, I am also an avid cyclist but have taken the last year off due to injury.  I spend a lot of my free time working on my trading knowledge whether its reading books or reviewing my journals.  

Looking forward to meeting other traders in the area!

Hello all, my name is Raed.  I go by Ed.  I live in Mill Creek and I have recently joined as a life member.  I'm going through the simulation.  It would be nice to meet up with other members in the area and create our own mini support team for each others and occasional get togethers.  

I'd be looking forward to meeting other traders in Seattle area!

Hello fellow traders!

My name is Ross and I live in Wenatchee. I have been day trading for four years and am currently learning how to trade options. I do this as a full time gig. 

I am passionate about this work and hope to become the best trader I can be. 

If BBT hosts another Seattle meetup I hope to make it. 

Best,

Ross

P.S

West Coast Best Coast

Hi all!

I'm Steven, I live in the Lynnwood/Edmonds area.  I've been learning how to day trade since 2020.  I feel like I have learned a lot in the last 2 years but I'm only doing this on the side.  I'm hoping to make this a full time job, but for now it's a side gig only while I work in IT from home.  I'm also a motorcycle lover, currently I ride a 2019 Husqvarn Svartpilen 701.

If anybody would be interested in chatting and discussing our trades, I would love to do so.  I'm still half sim and half live but struggling in live.  Sim I tend to do well, but for some reason my trades in live just don't work out.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.