KurtLoeblich

St. Louis, MO (or surrounding area) Meetup

Would anyone be interested?  If so, let's see if we can get something going!  I will be out of the country (going to New Zealand for 3 weeks) so I was thinking sometime early March.  

I am in..but mid October or later might work for me as I am travelling out of country during above months..

I'm in.  Will bring the hubby along too -  he would like to start trading also after I've become more consistent. 

- Kelly & Dan (Keska)

Excellent. Looks like we are getting some traction here. I will talk to the team to try and get something setup. Thanks everyone for the replies!

@KurtLoeblich Just to let the folks know, if everyone's schedule works for August or September dates, please proceed will try best to join! If not able to make it, will find some other time to meet the group. Just don't want to hold it back 🙂

Okay folks, let's plan one for sometime in October!  I have an open schedule so what works for everyone?  I'm pretty confident William will also be attending so I need to get him a date relatively soon so he can book all the necessary arrangements. 

Let's get it done! 🙂

29 minutes ago, KurtLoeblich said:

Were just a plane ticket away;)

+An impossible to get VISA in the mid of the studying term lol