Andrew Aziz

Toronto Meet Up Wend. Jan 23 2019

Thanks for the update TJ. We were coming from out of town as well (London). Looking forward to meeting everyone in April. 

Thanks,

Robi

On 1/23/2019 at 8:20 AM, Tj said:

Hello Team,

I know some of you have shown interest to keep the meet up today even though Andrew can not make it. However, due to incremental weather conditions I would suggest to cancel it. I will creat a meet up group and all interested can join that group. I will plan something very soon and will keep everyone posted.

Thank you for outstanding responses to willingness to be part of BBT - Toronto community.

Tj

Hi @TJ, thank you for organizing the Toronto meetup. Please make sure to read and follow the BBT Meetups - Information & Swag Instructions

Hey guys, Andrew and I will be in Toronto on the weekend of April 5.  I can meet the 5, 6 or 7th and Andrew will be there a little longer ( i think til 9th) so he can do those other days but I will be gone.  Let us know if your up for a meeting and what date works best.

Great to hear that a visit is back in the forecast.  I personally will slot out those days to ensure availability.  Please count me in. 

Looking forward to it.  (An the upcoming trade challenge!)

BBT Toronto Memebrs,

Please let me know who is coming for Meetup on April 07 @ 7:00PM?

I have suggested a place for meetup which is on exit of HWY 400 in Vaughan and easily accessible.

Please let me know who is coming and I can make a reservation as it is not easy to find a spot on weekends.

Please post your replies in

Thanks

Tj