adrian

Suggest topics to discuss in BBT SG

Hi All,

I think it would be good to suggest some topics where we can discuss and organize info for future use.

Let me know if you have any topics you would like to raise here.

Thanks !

Hi there, are there regular meetups in Singapore? I joined BBT last April but have been working in KL on an offshore oil and gas contract, since june so been sticking to Swing trading and other longer term stuff. Having just turned 50 I've Finally had enough of the chaos and stress of the Offshore marine contracting game and going to go full time trading will be back in Singapore mid January. I like working from home, but being part of an active community and regular face to face meets to discuss and share ideas, wins and losses, strategies, things i did well, things i totally screwed up etc really helps  keep the spirits and motivation up.

I fly drones, ride bikes and like to head out to the hills to climb mountains when i can. Most weekday mornings I will be riding my bike down at East Coast for Kopi O and breakfast then flying drones for a while either at the barrage or angsana green. if anyone wants to join in for a casual ride and breakfast chit chat and even have a go at drone racing give me a shout.

I live in Japan now tho but I wonder if there are still many active members in singapore 

Yup would be nice to have a discord/telegram group for Singaporeans traders to communicate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.