DollarBill

BBT Colorado Meetup

On 5/14/2019 at 11:45 AM, schaeferjjay said:

I should be able to do either of those times on 23rd or 30th.

What is your cel #

On 3/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, DollarBill said:

I am thinking we should meet in April for coffee?  Any thoughts?

What is your cel #

On 2/23/2019 at 2:52 AM, robotjock said:

Is there any chance of changing it to the 6th???   I will be in Denver on that day.

Whats your phone #? We will add you to the group

On 2/26/2019 at 6:51 AM, dshammock said:

Lowriskok I'm usually done by 4:30pm during the week. I am available any day after that time. I may be able to meet earlier if I have advance notice. 

what is your phone # we will add you to the txt message group

rock bottom or blue moon? Let's finalize location and ask Abiel to announce it in Alerts. 

Dave, Marcel created a message group. He will probably add you to it today. There we have been agreeing to go blue moon this time.

I can do Blue Moon this time, not Rock Bottom. I have a work commitment at 7:30pm in Denver that night.

But I understand D.B. is coming from up north. So I’m fine with whatever you decide. I can always meet you all next time

everyone on all message forums is discussing Blue Moon for this Thursday. I say we finalize it.

DollarBill hopefully this works for you this time. Next time we can meet some other place. (I live 5min away from Rock Bottom 🙂 )

====================================

6pm, May 30th, 2019

Blue Moon Brewing Company

3750 Chestnut Pl, Denver, CO 80216

====================================

meetup tonight CANCELED

A few people canceled today and the rest of us that were sure we were going now decided to cancel too.

Marcel, I am not sure what you mean by 'do something'. Just have a local meetup or organize something larger where we can invite BBT Andrew and other BBT moderators? 

We have discussed tentatively that we may meet Sept 15 in the morning for breakfast. Would that work for ppl in Denver metro and other parts of Colorado?

If to invite moderators we need to be very serious before we do this and know for sure, almost 100%, who is coming.

12 hours ago, nikdobri said:

Marcel, I am not sure what you mean by 'do something'. Just have a local meetup or organize something larger where we can invite BBT Andrew and other BBT moderators? 

We have discussed tentatively that we may meet Sept 15 in the morning for breakfast. Would that work for ppl in Denver metro and other parts of Colorado?

If to invite moderators we need to be very serious before we do this and know for sure, almost 100%, who is coming.

I am up north and I can better meet in Denver after 11pm from Monday to Saturday.  I think three or more is good group size to start.

Edited by DollarBill

Can everyone that can make it this weekend confirm here and let us know a preferred date - 14 or 15 Sept? Lets not wait till the last moment because we can all make other plans for the weekend if this does not work out.

4-5 of us have scheduled to meet for breakfast on Sunday, Sept 15th, 8:30am at the Bacon Social House, 2434 W 44th Ave, Denver, Co 80211. If anyone else in Colorado is able to join please do. 

Cheers

nik

24 minutes ago, marcelperez said:

This is the Whatsapp Group for BBT Colorado
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HE6dqB49Y7F1FgL9YcRHOU

Marcel thanks for sending this. Just to clarify for everyone. Marcel setup a phone messaging group that we used for maybe 2 months now, but we are not able to add some phone numbers and we don't know the reasons. It could be some problem with imessage on iphone. Please if you want to join the whatsapp BBT CO group go ahead and shortly introduce yourself so we know who is who. 

This morning we had a bkfst meeting  - Marcel, Brian and me. I really enjoyed it, it was a very lively conversation. We hope more people can join next time. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.