DollarBill

BBT Colorado Meetup

I am thinking we should meet in April for coffee?  Any thoughts?

Edited by DollarBill

April is gone. Meet sometime in May? Please share interest and availability.

cheers

nik

How about any of the next three Thursdays - 16, 23, or 30 May? Are other people available to join?

16 hours ago, nikdobri said:

How about any of the next three Thursdays - 16, 23, or 30 May? Are other people available to join?

What time were you thinking?  do you want to meet at a bar or Starbucks?

definitely afternoon or evening, I can be flexible in this zone on Thursdays. I don't have a preference whether just for coffee or grab a beer. Depending on other people availability and preference.  I am in for anything. 

Ok lets do 30th so we have time to coordinate. People fly out on Thursday because of Memorial so it ill be easy the following week.

I assume everyone is the northern Metro area so we can do something between Denver - Boulder like Broomfield or we can do downtown.

I was also thinking the 30th. In Broomfield 'Rock Bottom' (104th/36) is not a bad choice. I also know two good Mexican restaurants. If downtown Denver we can go to Blue Moon Brewing Company - it is spacious and great choice for brews, has parking space too. If you want to meet for coffee I am not sure what is a good place; please suggest something.

I live in SW Denver and would be down to meet up.

I will meet up if possible once a time, date, and place are established. 

I'm in downtown so preferably Blue Moon but driving to Broomfield is fine with me as well. 
Lets do 6pm thursday the 30th. I'm flexible. I will PM everyone in the group so we can decide on specifics

Can you guys share your phone # and we can do a whatsapp or txt message group. It will be easier as we can get instant replies. if not any other suggestions

2 minutes ago, marcelperez said:

I'm in downtown so preferably Blue Moon but driving to Broomfield is fine with me as well. 
Lets do 6pm thursday the 30th. I'm flexible. I will PM everyone in the group so we can decide on specifics

Can you guys share your phone # and we can do a whatsapp or txt message group. It will be easier as we can get instant replies. if not any other suggestions

since we have people all over the metro I agree meeting at Blue Moon makes most sense. Then we can discuss other location/s for next time once we meet. 

6pm on the 30th works for me.

Nik

(303) 332-8166

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.