DollarBill

BBT Colorado Meetup

2 hours ago, dshammock said:

Lowriskok I'm usually done by 4:30pm during the week. I am available any day after that time. I may be able to meet earlier if I have advance notice. 

We are thinking March 6th 2pm in Chick-Fil-A, in Lakewood by the Colorado Mill Mall.

I do not want to make a mess to your meet up, but I will be away March 6-9th. If you do it the week after, I will join you, but do not worry too much. Having it is better than not having it!

Are we still on for March 6th? This location, right?

14730 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401

12 minutes ago, nikdobri said:

Are we still on for March 6th? This location, right?

14730 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401

Yes.  2pm.  Wed, March 6th.  Chick-Fil-A.

I'm in town that week Thurs-Friday 7th-8th.  Would love to offer some thoughts/ideas on Day Trading improvement strategies moving forward.

1 hour ago, schaeferjjay said:

I'm in town that week Thurs-Friday 7th-8th.  Would love to offer some thoughts/ideas on Day Trading improvement strategies moving forward.

I will ask the group if some of us can do coffee on Thurs or Friday.  What city do you consider your home now?

Denver.  Out of town for work occasionally.

My apologies for not responding sooner- I hadn't seen the meet-up suggestion replies.

This is Dan (from Grand Junction).  I am flying in from Brazil tonight so I still plan on coming to the meetup at Chick-fil-a in Lakewood. tomorrow   See you there!

15 hours ago, DollarBill said:

I will ask the group if some of us can do coffee on Thurs or Friday.  What city do you consider your home now?

This Thu and Fri are pretty busy for me, but depending on when you decide to meet I will try to make it if I have an open window.

nik

17 minutes ago, nikdobri said:

This Thu and Fri are pretty busy for me, but depending on when you decide to meet I will try to make it if I have an open window.

nik

okay. see you tomorrow afternoon.

Dan and I were also there. Were we sitting at different tables? Here is my cell for next time 303-332-8166.

cheers

nik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.