DollarBill

BBT Colorado Meetup

Hey fellas,

For awhile I was the only Denver member.  Glad to see others have joined!  I'm in for a meet up.  I'd really like to brainstorm on how we could help each other improve our day trading- I certainly have some thoughts.  I propose a meet up on Thursday March 7th.  Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange a time & place.  

Hi Guys.  I'm Dan and live in Grand Junction.  I've been a member of BBT since March 2018.  There is "a chance" that I will be in the Denver area on the 7th and could set apart some time to meet up.   Thanks!

I'm up north here in Greeley.  My name is David (DollarBill in chat).   Where do you live Schaeferjjay?  

What time works best for everyone?  Dan, do you have enough time to get to Lakewood from Grand Junction after morning trading say around 2pm?

Can we meet in Chick-Fil-A in Lakewood? ... 14730 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401

HI everyone. I'm in Parker. I may be able to meet up depending on the time and date. I run my other business during the day. The weekend is better for me.  

Dshammock and RobotJock, what time you will be done with your day on March 6th?  

Dan, what ideas would you like to talk about?

I'm just interested in meeting everyone (putting names to faces), talk about how long you've been trading, how successful you've been, maybe what strategies you use, maybe what your computer platform looks like, any other types of investing you do, and any suggestions for helping us novice traders like me.  

Hi everyone, I am also interested in meeting everyone. I am just starting here, not even setup systems yet, but have been in the chatroom for the last week and planning to get into the trade. I live in Broomfiled.

cheers

nik

Edited by nikdobri

Hi guys, this is Dan   I am currently in Brazil visiting my in-laws and will be arriving in Denver on March 6th around 10:15 (assuming good weather for my 2nd leg from Washington DC).  So, I should be able to meet up with you all any time after about noon or 1:00.   Let me know if that would work with everyone else.   Chick-Fil-A in Lakewood is fine by me.   Thanks!   

10 hours ago, Andrew Aziz said:

I love to join too, I never been to CO and love to see you guys!

It would be a pleasure to meet you in person.  Glad to see you back yesterday.  

Edited by Lowriskok

Can I get a vote of interest for March 6th 2pm in Chick-Fil-A, in Lakewood by the Colorado Mill Mall?

I am thinking we would also alternate between a weekend and weekday meeting every six-eight weeks between the North (like 144th Ave) and South (like in Littleton) meeting places.  Any thoughts?

Edited by Lowriskok

Lowriskok I'm usually done by 4:30pm during the week. I am available any day after that time. I may be able to meet earlier if I have advance notice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.