Brian Pez

Swing Trading Ideas

Hi Everyone.

We are slowly expanding on the Swing Trading platform and wanted to let you know that you can sign up for swing trading opportunity alerts.

The sign up forum is at the bottom of the Swing Trading section (under the "Other Trading" tab) on the BBT website.  We will not be using your email to blast you with ads and other info.  It will only be used to send trade opportunity alerts. 

What we hope is to give you more timely information on opportunities that come up throughout the trading day.  These are not recommendations to buy or sell securities but they will give you ideas for you to form your own opinions on a potential trade.

More to come.  One step at a time.

Brian

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1/18/19 Swing Trade Idea.
Today Trading UWT EFT
13.10 entry, Stop $12.  Target 4 point plus.

We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

Great forum page!  Brian or anyone if I may add,  would consider a "good" swing trade idea of a  particular stock?  I am more of a technical trader.  I look for divergence between the RSI and the price.  Thanks for all you do!!

Personally, I do not like to trade any OTC stocks.  They seem more likely to have price manipulation.  If you do play in that market and happen to get a double, take half off to get your money out - at least if it falls back, you still have some profits to show.

• Like 1

Interesting thoughts on PRTO.  It has already run quite a bit last week.  Like most small biotechs they are losing a lot of money so I am not sure that an earnings report is going to move this stock.  Has a relatively small float.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:07 AM, Stevo said:

1/18/19 Swing Trade Idea.
Today Trading UWT EFT
13.10 entry, Stop $12.  Target 4 point plus.

We'll see how it goes.

Still in UWT Swing since 1/18/19. It never hit my stop of 12. It is now at 21.55. But going to take half or more of position out this coming Monday morning April 15.

1 hour ago, Watson said:
  •  

Stevo you  Held your position literally thru the first quarter, that's an incredible swing, to say the least. Enjoy the rewards of being patient my friend! 

It is very rare I have a swing go that long.  It just never dipped too much to not tolerate it, except for in early week of February, when I almost bailed when it got back down to 12.50 (.50 above my stop) but my share size on it was not that big and luckily it popped back up and showed good strength the rest of the way for the most part.  I actually should have followed my plan to exit some at 4 pts up, but it went down at about 3 pts up, then showed good strength marching up and thru the 4pt possible exit. So I stayed with it. I'll leave some shares left to see if it can get to 200 MA @ 25.45.  But it has mostly flattened out sideways the last few days.

UWT.png.0bc53cb71e7cdef1372d7d7b3aae55e1.png

Edited by Stevo