Greg

Greg L's Trading Journal - Full Transparency 2019 Live

Heck yeah! Glad to hear from you and see that you didn't give up! It seems that you figured out some of yourself in the process. I too had to take some of the pressure away and that helped me figure out some of myself. Keep at it and looking forward to your updates whenever they come through. Also, didn't know I could do that with DAS. Will consider that if I have break the rule again. So far so good haha.

I'm looking for an accountability partner. I haven't been trading well lately. Need someone to hold me to my rules and I would like to do the same for them. 

Ideally I'm looking for someone who's going to be a hard ass and really force me to stick to my rules. I don't start trading until 10:15ish on most days and trade for maybe 2 hours or so. I would like someone available during that time. 

Hey Greg!  Just saw this post and thought I would give you a shout out....  I am just starting trading, been on SIM since March and going live this week.....  I am afraid I cannot offer much in the way of advice or accountability I don't think......not yet anyway.  Are you still working at it?  I hope so...  Keep faith in yourself and persist.....you will prevail.

Should I bring this back? A 2021/2022 Full Transparency Journal. Anybody interested?