Domo

Any Europeans?

Hi Domo,

Yes, living in Almere. I just started with BBT and in the SIM now.

I spot only you in the Netherlands on the member map.

How are you doing?

Cheers

Peter

1 hour ago, Peter de Beir said:

Hi Domo,

Yes, living in Almere. I just started with BBT and in the SIM now.

I spot only you in the Netherlands on the member map.

How are you doing?

Cheers

Peter

Wow, we are really close to each other! Would you be interested in meeting for a cup of coffee or a beer and discuss trading a bit? I am in Amsterdam but near Diemen so it would be pretty easy for us to meet there, here or anywhere in between. I've been with BBT and trading in SIM for about 6 months now, recently tried to go live but I am still trading with a small size till I feel more comfortable.

1 hour ago, Domo said:

Wow, we are really close to each other! Would you be interested in meeting for a cup of coffee or a beer and discuss trading a bit? I am in Amsterdam but near Diemen so it would be pretty easy for us to meet there, here or anywhere in between. I've been with BBT and trading in SIM for about 6 months now, recently tried to go live but I am still trading with a small size till I feel more comfortable.

Hee Domo, 

Dat lijkt mij een leuk idee! 6 maanden in SIM lijkt mij een ongelóóófelijk lange tijd haha. App of bel maar op 06-14970674.

Groet,

Peter

42 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hello Bierzar .... I live in San Diego now, but I'm from Cologne and have lived in Essen for a few years ... 🙂

I would like to know how day trading in Europe compares to NYSE / Nasdaq / AMEX. Did you also hit Frankfurt / Londen or only NY / Nasdaq / USA ticker?

I use an american broker (centerpoint securities, i think they are based in SD too, haha) so I have no idea 😉 I am a US citizen (from California actually), I just recently moved to NL with my wife who is attending UVA. But to answer your question, I trade only NYSE/Nasdaq/Amex securities cause that's what I learned on, I would be interested to learn more about European trading but I assume there is less liquidity and volatility, but maybe I am wrong?

Edited by Domo

2 hours ago, Peter de Beir said:

Hee Domo, 

Dat lijkt mij een leuk idee! 6 maanden in SIM lijkt mij een ongelóóófelijk lange tijd haha. App of bel maar op 06-14970674.

Groet,

Peter

I sent a mesage on Whatsapp, hope we have a chance to meet up soon! (sorry I only recently moved here so my dutch is still, well... nonexistant ;))

20 hours ago, Marek said:

Hallo Bierzar....ich wohne jetzt in San Diego, komme aber aus Koeln und habe ein paar Jahre in Essen gelebt...:)

Mich wuerde mal interessieren wie das day trading in Europa im Vergleich zu NYSE/Nasdaq/AMEX geht. Tradest Du du auch Frankfurt/Londen oder nur NY/Nasdaq/USA ticker?

Hallo Marek,

ist ja klasse! Ich bin gebürtig aus Bottrop und zur Zeit wohnhaft in Gladbeck, wäre also ein Katzensprung bis Essen gewesen!
Finde San Diego wahnsinnig interessant und liebäugle auch schon seit längerem damit, Deutschland zu verlassen.

Wie kamst du zu der Entscheidung ins Ausland zu gehen? Ich bereichere mich gerne an jedem Erfahrungsbericht. 🙂

Da ich noch relativ frisch bin und mich im Simulator bewege, beschränke ich mich aktuell tatsächlich auch nur auf NYSE/NASDAQ Basis. Empfiehlt sich auch deshalb, weil sich die Community ja hauptsächlich dort zu bewegen scheint.

Gruß Kevin

Hi All,

I am also from Germany and have just started here at "bearbulltraders". I wonder which broker is preferred for trading in Germany and especially which ones are offering DAS.

As I can see  for now, Interactive Brokers (EU) is only offering the TWS, isn't it?  

Any suggestions, recommendations or references?  

Thanks a lot,

Philipp

2 hours ago, peterB said:

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I will check out with IB and start with DAS Simulator anyway 🙂

hi Philipp,

you open an account with IB and only after that you buy DAS and request the account link through here to obtain the special offer for BBT members: https://bearbulltraders.com/request-special-das-package-for-ib-traders/

You can trade with TWS too if you like but it has its limints comparing to DAS. There are no risk controls in TWS and no hotkey scripts so you would need to do everything manually.

Hello, im new to trading and want to learn more.

Im originally from netherlands but i live in london, uk now. im back in netherlands temporary because of covid.

would like to get in touch with fellow europeans.

Hi everybody,

I live in Gouda in the Netherlands, I've been trading for about 2 years now mostly in the sim. Love to see other dutch and europeans here as well. If anybody wants to text or meetup or make like a dutch trading whatsapp group, my number is +31643976503

Cheers!

Hey All,

Dutch / European, living in Amsterdam, here. Would be great to discuss strategy, psychology and markets together. Just let me know if anyone knows a group or would like to get in touch.

Lenny