Mark D.

Mark D. Day Trading Journal - Live 2019

@Mark D. Hi!

What software/program do you use to journal your trades?? I'm new to this and really like how you have check boxes for each strategy! 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Ashley294 said:

@Mark D. Hi!

What software/program do you use to journal your trades?? I'm new to this and really like how you have check boxes for each strategy! 

Thanks! 

hi Ashley, 

thank you! i use Microsoft OneNote for my playbook and Excel and Edgewonk for statistics

Hello Mark D.

I know it has been a while since you posted on the forum, but I was wondering if you had achieved the ability to make a living from day trading yet. 

You have one of the most clean and consistent journals of anyone on the site, so I just wanted to see if I could get a temperature check of the general success on here for my sanity.

I currently am not able to make a living from day trading by any means, and most of the money I have made in the stock market has been through my own intuition and trade strategies.  Although Aiman really does give out amazing value.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Bailey Nevener

• Like 1