alarson9024

Phoenix AZ Meet Up

Is this meetup happening for sure on the 15th and 16th of March?  Is Andrew attending and/or any other BBT staff attending?  I need to book a flight from Albquerque, NM soon if so?  Any more details?

2 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Albquerque

Stevo,

I am unsure if Andrew Aziz is coming. He expressed interest earlier this year. Brian P also expressed interest. I was going to confirm things this weekend with the restaurant (I believe that is all I will plan is a happy hour) 

I will reply to this thread by Sunday once I have everything confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, alarson9024 said:

Stevo,

I am unsure if Andrew Aziz is coming. He expressed interest earlier this year. Brian P also expressed interest. I was going to confirm things this weekend with the restaurant (I believe that is all I will plan is a happy hour) 

I will reply to this thread by Sunday once I have everything confirmed. 

OK, I believe Andrew, Brian, Carlos and possibly Norm are headed to New York this weekend.  

All,

Due to some personal items going during the meet up slot I had planned, I will be unable to make it or plan anything. 

If anyone else wants to take the reins, please feel free.  

Andrew

I just joined this forum, which makes me a bit late to the show.  Did this meetup happen?  If not, I'd love to meet people here in Phoenix that trade.