alarson9024

Phoenix AZ Meet Up

I am interested to attend. I can do end of Jan early Feb. I will leave to Argentina for climbing Aconcagua Feb 20-March 8th. so I can do before or after.

Thanks for organizing it! Never been to AZ, I know it is awesome!

Perfect. Arizona is great. The only week I can not do is the first week of February as I am getting married on Feb 8th. Any other week in January should be great though. Hopefully we can get a good group of people interested!

Works with me! If you need a place to stay, I have one free bedroom otherwise I recommend staying around ASU campus in Tempe as I know you like college campuses or in Scottsdale. I live about 5-10 minutes away by car from either location. Once in Tempe or Scottsdale you can use all the electric scooters to get around pretty effectively. Let me know what works best for you!

Would everyone be down for a couple hours at Top Golf in Scottsdale? Or would everyone prefer something else? Completely open to ideas to make this a great time!

4 hours ago, alarson9024 said:

Would everyone be down for a couple hours at Top Golf in Scottsdale? Or would everyone prefer something else? Completely open to ideas to make this a great time!

Personally, I'd prefer a restaurant.

I’ll be in New York for early Feb so if you guys reschedule for March that would be cool.. and Andrew you should definitely hike camelback mountain while you’re there!

I'm in.  Top golf is good but i'm fine with a restaurant also - either way.  And agree on hiking Camelback recommendation for Andrew.   

Andrew, Do you want to move this meet up until Mid March? It will be a little warmer and allow you to really enjoy the outdoors while you are here and it will allow Mikayla to join us as well? Does that work for everyone?