geanoliveira

Toronto meetup Jan 18, 2019?

BBT community in Toronto,

I didn't find a post about a meetup, but I thought we could have one? I was thinking next year (perhaps Friday Jan 18th)?

I can try and look for places in downtown Toronto with easy access to the subway.

Thoughts?

The old GTA post kind of died off. I've closed it in hopes that this one gets more traction. Here it is for reference:

23 hours ago, Robert H said:

The old GTA post kind of died off. I've closed it in hopes that this one gets more traction. Here it is for reference:

Thank you, Robert. Hopefully, we can find more people interested. 

Hello. 

I did approach Anderw for Jan 2019 meetup. I m up for it. Let's arrange something. 

Tj

Hello,

If there is Toronto area meetup, I would be interested in coming. Hopefully it happens this time. 

Hi everyone,

My daughter and I are from London Ontario and are interested in attending. We are free on the 18th.

Thank you,

Rob

Hey guys, I will be in Toronto  Wend. evening for a flight layover. Anyone available for a meet up? Jan 23.  I land at 7:10 pm and can meet after that. I know it is late notice and late timing, but it would be nice to meet some people!

Let me know!