Lee W

Introduce Yourself!

On 5/13/2020 at 11:26 AM, Michael Morgan said:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Michael Morgan, I'm 26 and live in New Castle, Pennsylvania. I'm an afternoon/nightshift supervisor at Steelite International. For the past year I have been looking for a second source of income and trading was something that I became interested in. I have no experience trading but after reading a couple books on the subject and then reading both of Andrews books, I feel this is definitely something I would like to pursue. My long term goal is to become a successful trader and maybe one day this could become my permanent job.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning some new things.

Cheers,

Mike M.

Mike, trading is a long term game so don't rush into anything and don't put pressure on yourself to achieve quickly. Build your skills and experience and hopefully one day you can replace that job...but not until you are consistently making more than the job trading!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BautiDR said:

Good Night to all, my name is Bautista del rio. I am 16 and i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Probably the youngest in the community.  So as you have guess, im still in high school, i will graduate in 2021.  I have been trading for 2 months and studying the market since the begging of this year.

I joined the BBT community, because im looking to take my knowledge of trading to a higher level and try to start been profitable this young.  I signed up to the lifetime membership, so I have time in here.  Feel fre to contact me, my instagram is baudelrioo , i would love to speak to everyone in the community.

Bautista Del Rio

Bienvenido a BBT! Excelente que empieces tan joven este camino del trading, aprovecha para aprender y experimentar a tu paso, tienes toda la vida por delante así que no debe haber prisa ni FOMO! 😉

En BBT habemos varios miembros que hablamos español y algunos de Argentina. 

• Like 1

Hi,

My name is Jonathan from Uruguay

I´m really happy today and wanted to share with you all that I have just signed up for the lifetime membership to BBT

My trading career and passion for the markets started about 3 years ago after reading both of Andrew books,. Since then I´ve been doing many things and learning a lot every day, I signed up about a year and a half ago to BBT chatroom but then I didn't have the knowledge and mindset that I have today so I tried many  other things, courses, chatrooms etc... like every new trader I went all over to find and learn everything I could. 

In my quest over the last 3 years I made a lot of money and lost a lot too, I was making decent money swinging stocks and writing options and took some money out to start day trading, I was totally confident on my skills and knowledge so I decided I should go live without even trading on demo for a while, as you all could guess, obviously, I did everything wrong, from position sizing to risk control etc and  blew up the whole day trading account in a few months. SO far I´m still net positive so thats a good thing 🙂

I´m still on my path to be a consistent profitable trader, still healing the wounds and scars that blowing up and account have left on me but I know this is my passion and what I want for my life. After being around for a while and trying most of the things that are around( chatrooms, furus, gurus, services, you name it..) I can honestly say that BBT is the place to be, and thats why I´m back for the lifetime. I´m also a big fan of SMB capital I did their DNA for a  succesfull trader course and when I saw that Mike Bellafiore got together with you guys I knew I had to come back.

I´m looking forward to learn and share my trading experience with you guys.

HAGW everyone
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, ioniuy said:

´m really happy today and wanted to share with you all that I have just signed up for the lifetime membership to BBT

Welcome back it is great to have you in the community. Look forward to seeing you in the chatroom. Safe Trading

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ioniuy said:

Hi,

My name is Jonathan from Uruguay

I´m really happy today and wanted to share with you all that I have just signed up for the lifetime membership to BBT

My trading career and passion for the markets started about 3 years ago after reading both of Andrew books,. Since then I´ve been doing many things and learning a lot every day, I signed up about a year and a half ago to BBT chatroom but then I didn't have the knowledge and mindset that I have today so I tried many  other things, courses, chatrooms etc... like every new trader I went all over to find and learn everything I could. 

In my quest over the last 3 years I made a lot of money and lost a lot too, I was making decent money swinging stocks and writing options and took some money out to start day trading, I was totally confident on my skills and knowledge so I decided I should go live without even trading on demo for a while, as you all could guess, obviously, I did everything wrong, from position sizing to risk control etc and  blew up the whole day trading account in a few months. SO far I´m still net positive so thats a good thing 🙂

I´m still on my path to be a consistent profitable trader, still healing the wounds and scars that blowing up and account have left on me but I know this is my passion and what I want for my life. After being around for a while and trying most of the things that are around( chatrooms, furus, gurus, services, you name it..) I can honestly say that BBT is the place to be, and thats why I´m back for the lifetime. I´m also a big fan of SMB capital I did their DNA for a  succesfull trader course and when I saw that Mike Bellafiore got together with you guys I knew I had to come back.

I´m looking forward to learn and share my trading experience with you guys.

HAGW everyone

Hi Jonathan, glad to see that you joined BBT as LT Member and that more people from Latin America is joining us! 

• Like 3

Hello World!

It's an absolute pleasure to join a like-minded community. I have been that kid playing alone in the sandbox throughout HS and college, even though drama free but I have to say that its a down side on my performance. I found BBT community through Andrew's book (How to day trade for a living). The first official day trading book I've ever read in my 2 months day trading profession. I have very little experience in day trading and the market in general but do have other characteristics for becoming a successful trader. I hope to gain some guidance here and will make my own contribution where possible. 

I am Keene. I'm from Fairfax, Virginia. Like most of us here, I had a few other careers before. I'm current co-owning a small local cleaning business, and before that I was laid off from my sr. network engineer job. My career path is somewhat unorthodox. I like the unknown. 

Freedom to travel is my priority now, a trading career seems to fit best into this life style. I currently live in Peru but wish to go to as many countries as possible. I'm also a vegan, so when Andrew mentioned that he doesn't consume animal products, I pulled out my card and signed up for BBT

Again, please to meet everyone here. Have a great day!

Edited by Keenen
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ranajit Chatterjee said:

Hey Keene,

I live in Richmond, Virginia, if you are planning to come in here, let’s meet. I also started BBT few weeks back and definitely learning a lot.

Hey there Ranajit! 

Absolutely. Likewise. Whenever you're in Nova, hit me up. I'm glad you're learning a lot here. Tomorrow would be my first day in the chat room, i don't know what to expect yet but man i'm excited.

I'm sorry you've lost your job. But from experience, this might be the best thing happened to you. 

Hi all! My name is Sam, but everyone calls me by my middle name Logan. I just joined the group after I retired from the Air Force. I live outside DC in Maryland. I've invested and traded for year but this is my first time day trading. I listened to a lot of audio books during my daily 2 hour commute when I was working and came across Andrew's book. I was hooked after that.

• Like 1

Hi, 

I'm Tricia - I am from New York , my background is management with some finance.  Three years ago I was introduce to trading and did it occasionally but rarely successful. I am home and have more time to apply myself seriously to this profession so I can gain knowledge, experience and grow professionally as  a day trader. I heard to this I must be a member of this community so I am here ready and willing.

Nice to meet you guys!  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tricia Whyte said:

Hi, 

I'm Tricia - I am from New York , my background is management with some finance.  Three years ago I was introduce to trading and did it occasionally but rarely successful. I am home and have more time to apply myself seriously to this profession so I can gain knowledge, experience and grow professionally as  a day trader. I heard to this I must be a member of this community so I am here ready and willing.

Nice to meet you guys!  

Tricia, welcome to BBT. Please use all of the available training resources and leverage the extensive knowledge and kindness of our members both here in the forums as well as in the chatroom.  Pleasure to have you with us!

On 5/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, Samuel Cash said:

Hi all! My name is Sam, but everyone calls me by my middle name Logan. I just joined the group after I retired from the Air Force. I live outside DC in Maryland. I've invested and traded for year but this is my first time day trading. I listened to a lot of audio books during my daily 2 hour commute when I was working and came across Andrew's book. I was hooked after that.

Logan, welcome. If you trade in the afternoon, hopefully you'll join Mike and myself in the chatroom. Mike is a recently retired marine (don't hold that against him). Look forward to hearing from you! 

Hello all! My name is James and I live in London. Had been looking at getting into day trading for a while then the lockdown came and it seemed like a perfect time to learn. I have a keen interest in travelling and Photography which is a little side hustle of mine. Looking forward to speaking with you all more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, James Purvis said:

Hello all! My name is James and I live in London. Had been looking at getting into day trading for a while then the lockdown came and it seemed like a perfect time to learn. I have a keen interest in travelling and Photography which is a little side hustle of mine. Looking forward to speaking with you all more.

Welcome James! I'm often in London (have some family there) Hopefully after the lock down ends we can have a London meetup for all the members there! Definitely start with leveraging the training resources we have 🙂 And feel free to ask any questions!