Lee W

Introduce Yourself!

17 hours ago, Romell Roberts said:

Hey BBT,

My name is Romell, I'm a Correctional Officer in the Bay Area, California. I started trading April 1st after finishing Stock Investing for Dummies( don't recommend this book at all). Thanks to that book my swing trading portfolio is doing pretty well though, but it always felt a little too "hands off" for me. 

It turns out a friend of a friend was a professional day trader for 3 years using Andrew's books. Him and I had a long conversation about it and it seemed like it would be a much better fit for my personality. 

So right now the plan is for me and my wife to practice in a sim account and learn as much as we can. Hopefully in a few months we'll be using real cash and this can become a decent second income...or my new career, who knows...

Welcome to BBT, do not be afraid to ask questions as you begin your journey. Everyone is here to help. 

• Like 1

Hi BBT,

My name is Justin and I'm a self-employed Management Consultant based in Melbourne, Australia and am just getting started on my day trading journey. Keen to connect with any fellow Aussies (and the wider community) on BBT to learn more about their experiences day trading from Oz. 

Have been a part of the community for a day and am excited about the opportunities ahead!

Cheers,

Justin

• Like 2

Good afternoon BBT community, 

My name is Andrew, and I'm from Morris County, New Jersey. I am still fairly new to trading, and am currently continuing my education through books, online videos, and now by joining a chatroom. I also trade PaperMoney through my thinkorswim mobile app, for additional training. I am currently saving up enough money to purchase a worthwhile desktop computer that I can use to trade seriously, as trading from a smart phone is not conducive. I am looking forward to continuing my education with BBT, and especially getting to know everyone. 

Cent'anni,

Andrew aka Tracksuit Trader 

• Like 2

Hey BBT Community!

My name is Tony. I recently moved overseas with my wife, who works for the foreign service.  I thought I would look into getting more into investments and the stock market while I work part-time and finish my masters.  I have a limited background in value investing and swing trading.  So far I've been in the black (better to be lucky than good sometimes).  But felt I needed to further my knowledge. 

After hearing Andrew Aziz on a podcast, I thought I would look more into day trading and I have been amazed at the level of engagement with this community.  I've already read the first book from Andrew, as well as How to Swing Trade by Brian.  I look forward to finishing up the book on Advance Techniques in Day Trading and getting through the rest of the great training material BBT has to offer.  I am excited to be a part of the community and learn from everyone, and I look forward to the future when I can hopefully pay it back.

Best,

Tony

• Like 2

Hey Everyone,

My name is Michael Morgan, I'm 26 and live in New Castle, Pennsylvania. I'm an afternoon/nightshift supervisor at Steelite International. For the past year I have been looking for a second source of income and trading was something that I became interested in. I have no experience trading but after reading a couple books on the subject and then reading both of Andrews books, I feel this is definitely something I would like to pursue. My long term goal is to become a successful trader and maybe one day this could become my permanent job.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning some new things.

Cheers,

Mike M.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I’m from NJ. I’m pretty new to day trading but am so glad I found the BBT community. During the day I work from 9-5 however, after reading both of Andrews books, trading is definitely something I’m interested in pursuing! 

I’ve learned so much in a short amount of time here and am looking forward to learning more and getting to know everyone! 🙂 

Edited by Ashley294
  • Like 2

Good Night to all, my name is Bautista del rio. I am 16 and i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Probably the youngest in the community.  So as you have guess, im still in high school, i will graduate in 2021.  I have been trading for 2 months and studying the market since the begging of this year.

I joined the BBT community, because im looking to take my knowledge of trading to a higher level and try to start been profitable this young.  I signed up to the lifetime membership, so I have time in here.  Feel fre to contact me, my instagram is baudelrioo , i would love to speak to everyone in the community.

Bautista Del Rio

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

My name is Cindy. I'm 25 years old and from San Francisco. I'm new to trading as I just started learning in April. I'm currently working as a full-time pharmacist. I realized that my student debt would take way too long to pay off for the life I want to live. I found out about trading and felt that it would be a good path to head down with the eventual goal of working less hours and having more freedom in life. 

I was learning from a different community but didn't like the vibe and didn't feel like the members were very supportive of each other. I was also searching for more information to learn when I found Andrew's book and BBT. I decided to try BBT's 1 week trial last week and was blown away by the professionalism and level of support members had for each other in this group. I felt like I learned so much more in 1 week with through this platform than I did in the entire month of April so I HAD to join.

I'm so excited to keep learning and growing with everyone! 😁

Cindy

• Like 4

Welcome Cindy and Bautista, you'll find it's a pretty friendly and helpful community on here.

crippling Student debt is one of the great scandals of our time in my opinion. when I went to uni in the 1980's the Govt, paid the the tuition fees and gave me a grant to live on (without needing a scholarship or the like). I had soon paid them back in taxes, when I started work - now you have to pay taxes and debt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BautiDR said:

im looking to take my knowledge of trading to a higher level and try to start been profitable this young.

Man, I wish I had that kind of financial drive when I was that young. Welcome!

45 minutes ago, cindyishh said:

My name is Cindy. I'm 25 years old and from San Francisco.

Hey Cindy! I’m from SF as well 🙂 We have quite a large group of traders from the area. Keep an eye out for a Bay Area meetup; hopefully we’ll have one soon after the stay-in-place order has finished!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BautiDR said:

Good Night to all, my name is Bautista del rio. I am 16 and i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Probably the youngest in the community.  So as you have guess, im still in high school, i will graduate in 2021.  I have been trading for 2 months and studying the market since the begging of this year.

I joined the BBT community, because im looking to take my knowledge of trading to a higher level and try to start been profitable this young.  I signed up to the lifetime membership, so I have time in here.  Feel fre to contact me, my instagram is baudelrioo , i would love to speak to everyone in the community.

Bautista Del Rio

Welcome. Great to see you here. Take your time and don;t be afraid to ask questions. We are all here to help!

8 hours ago, cindyishh said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Cindy. I'm 25 years old and from San Francisco. I'm new to trading as I just started learning in April. I'm currently working as a full-time pharmacist. I realized that my student debt would take way too long to pay off for the life I want to live. I found out about trading and felt that it would be a good path to head down with the eventual goal of working less hours and having more freedom in life. 

I was learning from a different community but didn't like the vibe and didn't feel like the members were very supportive of each other. I was also searching for more information to learn when I found Andrew's book and BBT. I decided to try BBT's 1 week trial last week and was blown away by the professionalism and level of support members had for each other in this group. I felt like I learned so much more in 1 week with through this platform than I did in the entire month of April so I HAD to join.

I'm so excited to keep learning and growing with everyone! 😁

Cindy

Cindy, I hope to see you in the chatroom. Say hi and good luck on your trading journey!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, Ashley294 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I’m from NJ. I’m pretty new to day trading but am so glad I found the BBT community. During the day I work from 9-5 however, after reading both of Andrews books, trading is definitely something I’m interested in pursuing! 

I’ve learned so much in a short amount of time here and am looking forward to learning more and getting to know everyone! 🙂 

Ashley, sounds like swing trading might fit your life best at this time. Brian Pezim's book is great for that and you might consider signing up for his alerts and newletter here: https://bearbulltraders.com/swing-trading/. Welcome to BBT!

• Like 1