Lee W

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, I'm Warren.

Just joined the lifetime membership. I'm new to trading so I am really looking forward to learning as much as I can. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'd love to connect with other Australian traders in the community. If you are one or know of any definitely let me know.

All the best

Warren

1 hour ago, WarrenK said:

Hi everyone, I'm Warren.

Just joined the lifetime membership. I'm new to trading so I am really looking forward to learning as much as I can. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'd love to connect with other Australian traders in the community. If you are one or know of any definitely let me know.

All the best

Warren

Welcome Warren! Yes we have some traders from Australia! 

Hi all

Just joined up for some training with BBT over the next few months as I've been impressed by the community culture.  Always followed the markets and have long term investments like many but need a change in my life so decided to re-train and day trade.  Over the next three months I intend to learn as much as I can and then take small steps into day trading.  I've been installing Home Cinemas and Smart Home tech since 2001 and I love the industry but need something else.  Hopefully I'll have my DAS demo account setup in the next few days too.

Looking forward to the next few months of training and reading/sharing experiences with you all.

Cheers

Kaine

Hi all let me introduce myself,

My name is Neil and I come from the UK, Buckinghamshire (Just outside London)

I am relatively new to Day Trading but have been simulating strategies for around 2 months. 

About myself, I left the British Army after a 25 year career in 2013, I worked in Engineering and IT and have worked in network security ever since. I have always worked to succeed in anything I have done and I am determined to make this work.

In regards to Day Trading I had a subscription with another provider but never really felt part of the community. It always seemed to me more about making money than teaching. After a search I discovered Andrew's book which I read in two days and thought the book was fantastic.

Hence I am now here.

Already spent a couple of days in the chat room and I love it......including the banter.

Hello everyone.

My neame is Derek and I joined BBT  forum few days ago

Most of the time i was just playing with charts and occasionally paper trading on TC2000 trading platform due to my work. Last few years, winter time is my downtime so i thought it would be good idea get little more serious about trading ( day or swing)alto took me almost 10 years to come to this conclusion.

I think i found good group of people to get started.

Hello friends 

My name is Chiau and I joined BBT just last week. Got to know of this community through a book (written by Dr Andrew Aziz) given to me by my grandfather, who coincidentally is a day trader too. 

I am from Singapore and have just finished national service, now waiting to enter college this August.

I started trading in simulator last year while visiting my grandparents in San Jose and have been so doing religiously every day until such time as now. I hope to learn much from this community and also to share what I know. 

PS if there’s any Singaporean here, we should meet and just talk shop or talk trading 🙂

Hi, I’m Priscilla from Texas.  

I was introduced to trading in 2019, took my time listening to Andrew’s books, and now seriously practicing in 2020.  I’d like to use trading to reach our financial goals faster.  

I’m an engineer and love my career in aerospace.  With that said, I’m always interested in creating additional income streams.  I enjoy money topics like personal finance, business, taxes, passive income, real estate, and now trading.  I’m also a salsera.

I have an amazing husband and 2 little girls we adore.  Life is beautiful.  I’m so thankful.

Look forward to trading with you all in the chat room.  

Edited by pkelly
  • Like 1

Hi Priscilla,

I have been here for about a month so far but was myself introduced to trading in early 2019. 

I have been part of other trading communities but I find this one so much more friendly.  Additionally every question asked is always answered usually by several people.

You most certainly have chosen the correct place to learn.

Hey All,

I've just signed up for my membership after a week trail and I'm excited to learn.  I originally read Andrew's book and liked how he encourages getting skilled at a few simple strategies, always learn, and most of all focus on risk management. I'm here to making some connections to help me with my day trading future.  

I'm in engineer in SoCal so plan to trade a few hours before work everyday, learn after work, and maybe try to sneak some stuff in during slow days at work as well.  Planning on being on the DAS Sim for the next 2-3 months and then probably move to a $5-10k account with CMEG after.  I'm looking forward to learning and see where this takes me!  Would love to trade full time eventually but I understand that's probably years out.

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!

Brad

Hello, my name is Tasos , I am 20 years old and I originally come from Greece. I have been a member of Bear Bull Traders technically for four years, since  2016. However, I had to create a new account last year where I got a Lifetime membership. I began my journey of trading since I was 16, I dropped out of high school and was trading while working. I did DAS simulator for many years and had many conversations with Andrew. I failed. A lot. It would be incredible to calculate the amount of hours I spend these last four years looking at screens with candlesticks. I had to take drastic measures because of life events that caused me to leave trading to the side for a while, but it was always on mind and what I aspired to do for the rest of my life. I finished online high school and I am currently pursuing a BSc in Banking and Finance with a Minor in Financial Markets Trading, and yes there is such a thing (long way trading has come). I mainly participate and trade the FX market and have interests in commodities and basically all Macroeconomic subjects. I have come a long way from a kid knowing nothing about how this whole thing works and I am excited to see where I can reach. My goal eventually  is to become a hedge fund trader or an IB. Nevertheless, whatever happens, trading is the reason I have goals in life. It has changed my life, it has taught me things about my life and made me the best version of myself. I decided to be more active in the Forums as of late since I do not have school obligations because of COVID-19 and plan to participate even more. Since I do not particularly trade stocks anymore I will be posting on FX market forum where I hope I can exchange ideas with people. Lastly, I know Andrew is a great guy and hope he remembers me and it feels good to be back and see how much the community has grown. It honestly is the best non-toxic community there is with actually smart individuals in this space. Safe trading!

• Like 3

Hi everybody.

I am currently working full time as a registered nurse in CA, USA and I am new to stock and day trading/ swing  trading. I have the  JP Morgan manage my investment account and money and pay yearly fee for the service. Recently, Chase has a new service for the private client to open the You invest/YouTrade account and all the stocks transactions through this account will be free. I started to buy and sell stocks 2 weeks ago. At first,  I did not read any instructions, book or watch you tube video about trading. I just randomly picked the stock that I like and bought it.  I won some money with Tesla, Uber and Lyft when I first started. This made me think trading stock and making  money by trading is easy. Just last week, I tried to trade with the penny stock and started losing money since I did not know how volatile this type of stocks are.  I am currently a bag holder for 3 pharmaceutical company type of stocks. I bought them with big volume (>10K per each) and since the price dropped really low, I am stuck with them :-).

Anyway, being a bad holder motivated me to find sources online to read and watch. I came across  Andrew's  book yesterday and got hooked. I know the  reasons why I lose money now. I learn that trading is not easy as I thought. I wish I read Andrew book and learn how to trade before I started using the real money.  

My goal is to become  Day trader/Swing trader since I want to work less and I am really serious about it. I am a workaholic and  I have been working crazy for the past 12 years. I work non stop, long hours and hold multiple jobs at the same time. I would like to slow down and take it easy. I found that day trading is fascinating. I love the new field and the new language. I believe I have what it take to become a profitable day trader.  I would like to learn from the professional trader to better myself. I love to challenge myself to be a profitable traders. I hope I head to the right direction. 

Please teach me and guide me,

Thao

Hello everyone,

My name is Jimmy and I live in Fort Worth, TX working as an engineer in the Aerospace and Defense industry. The pay is good and the work is pretty stress free, but no matter how good the work is I still want to be financially independent so that I can live life how I want it and not be stuck in the office all day. 

I just got started in trading, and the first trade I made a couple of weeks ago I made a thousand dollars and I thought I had it all figured out. The following couple of days I gave all those earnings back and lost an additional $1000.  I really want to be good at this so I decided to slow my roll and start practicing. I read Andrew's book How to Day Trade for a Living and it really opened my eyes. I've since been paper trading and practicing with historical data as well. 

I'm looking to meet other like minded people and perhaps join a group that I can bounce ideas off of. 

Hope I can meet you guys soon once this coronavirus thing blows over.

Jimmy

Edited by JIMMY BACCAM

Hello all,

It's the Jimmy's time, looks like another one join a few hours before I did 🙂

Am in New York. I currently work as the Information Technology Director for a health center. Hold a Master degree in Cyber Security and have done fairly well for myself but I always knew there was something missing. In order for me to achieve higher financial goals, I had to work more and more hours and gain new sets of skills or take new responsibility. The more responsibility I take, the less am able to enjoy what I make.

So I started searching for the unknown, and a friend introduce me to options trading. A week after some briefly YouTube videos I  signup to Robinhood with $1,200 and started options-trading. Within a week I made 800 and was immediately fascinated by it. Soon-after I double my initial investment and soon-after I lost it all in the China Trade War 🙂

Then I stumble into Andrews book and was laughing the entire time, because I felt he was talking about all the mistakes I made. Then I bough Brian's book and other research and its been a marvelous experience. I've been joining every morning for the pre-market show and finally decided to come onboard and meet others like minded traders and novice like me attesting to catch this one in a life time opportunity in the market.

Hope you are all well and keeping yourself save in this hard times.

• Like 1

Hello all.

I'm from Dubai and like a lot of people here I too am new to Trading. 

Have in the past read a few books, have also put a small amount of money for trading and lost it! 

My background in education is Finance & I have worked in the Financial Services Sector for over 15 years, but I believe that all of this does not prepare you for Trading (or should I say has not prepared me as yet) and hence to learn more / be more successful I have joined this community.

I hope I am able to contribute here successfully and learn at the same time while making a livelihood eventually from Trading.

Look forward to connecting with the rest.

Best! 🙂

Hi All, My name is Antonio and I'm 29 from Toronto, Canada. I work as a Branch Manager in the finance industry. I've been doing my own investing/swing trading for the most part of the last 5-6 years and have recently had the time to invest into actually learning the details of the market. Through my research I found a few of Andrew's books which I initially listened to on my commute to work. After a little while I finally decided to join this community and I'm extremely excited to see what opportunities lie ahead!