YFNspiderman82

LOS ANGELES - Meet Up

Dates  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What week would be best for everyone?

• Week - Monday 14
    • Week - Monday 21
    • Week - Monday 28

I'm in, looking forward to meeting some of you guys again.  I missed the SD meet up last time. Keep us posted.

Thanks.

Anarizza

On 1/3/2019 at 12:08 PM, YFNspiderman82 said:

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1st 2019

Thats the date. Andrew will be here and AZ so he wants to knock out the trips back to back.

I threw the idea around about hosting this at Magic Castle if thats something you may want to do.

Once I get a head count I can make reservation there or somewhere else.

YFNspiderman82. I don't see it on the calendar yet and curious if this is still a GO.

Any chance of moving the Los Angeles meet up too Los Angeles?

That's quite a trek with traffic on a Friday. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.20.30 AM.png

How about the El Torito in marina Del rey.  Irvine is a 2 hour drive for me at 9:30 in the morning.  Friday night Is worse.   The L.A. people want L.A. we'll hit the 2 worst freeways in the country.  Thanks for all the hard work spiderman!  Thanks for understanding.

Edited by NickAbrams

I am not opposed to the current location. If we did move it to be more near LA, I think there are lots of options in Anaheim or Long Beach that would shave off 30 mins for the LA folks.

UPDATE:

The BJ's contacted me and they can NOT do 7p

NEW TIME IS 8pm

This actually turns out to be better bc of traffic. The teacher strike is also helping that.

*Side note

Apologies about the location for the LA people. At the time that I set this up and spoke with Andrew I was not aware SD had a meetup a few months ago. In the LA meet up last year several people came up from SD so I figure we could lend them a hand this time around. If youre in the LA area and want to attend but cant bc of the drive send me a PM. I can carpool and seat another 4 people with me. 

Hi, my name is Lou.  I am new to the community.  Since I am really new with no experience, would it be OK if I come and meet the group at the meetup this Friday night in Irvine?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Hi, my name is Lou.  I am new to the community.  Since I am really new with no experience, would it be OK if I come and meet the group at the meetup this Friday night in Irvine?

Hi Lou,

Of course! I have only been a member for 6 weeks (although I gave been watching Andrew's YouTube videos for like a year and read his book last Feb) so the more the merrier! Looking forward to meeting the local BBT team on Friday!

Regards,

Ryan

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. Here is a list I compiled of everyone that is coming. If I missed you, I apologize. If your not on the list does not matter, come and join us anyways. The more the merrier. 

1. Andrew

2. YFNspiderman82

3. Mike B.

4. Nick Abrams

5. jvargas2108

6. Ryan P

7. Trinity

8. ecadaret

9./10. ShivaMani

12. rizza0907

13. Dani846

14. cthennebry

15. R Lu

16. Lou

17. svb333031

8 minutes ago, Mike B said:

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. Here is a list I compiled of everyone that is coming. If I missed you, I apologize. If your not on the list does not matter, come and join us anyways. The more the merrier. 

1. Andrew

2. YFNspiderman82

3. Mike B.

4. Nick Abrams

5. jvargas2108

6. Ryan P

7. Trinity

8. ecadaret

9./10. ShivaMani

12. rizza0907

13. Dani846

14. cthennebry

15. R Lu

16. Lou

17. svb333031

Awesome.

And this doesnt include the few non members who reached out on Youtube. So we should have 20+ there tonight.