I wanted to see if anyone wanted to get another Austin meetup going.  I helped organize one probably 5 months ago and would love to have another.  Let me know if you're interested so we can start trying to pick a day and location.

- Jared R

Hi Jared,

Yes, I'm interested in getting together again.  It would be great to catch up with everyone.

I'm still on the slack channel that was setup if we need a way to discuss times/days.

Cass

Nice, what do you two think about waiting a little longer to set a date to see if we get some more responses?  I figure a couple more days and if not we'll set something up for us three.

Sure, do you still have the email addresses for our "Austin Originals?"

Is Viking still in BearBullTraders?

I'm active in Slack again, so you can find me there...

Edited by Doug T
updated info

Alright Doug and Stuart it might just be us this go around.  How does the domain work as a potential meeting place?

What days usually work for you guys?  I'm usually available Monday or Tuesdays (most of the day) or around noon Wednesday-Friday.

Sounds like we are aiming for lunch?  Lunch days that work are Tuesday and Friday.  I could meet anywhere from 11 am through 2pm at the latest.

Aside from lunch, most of my weekdays are full after 5pm except for Friday.   Saturdays are mainly open with minor exceptions.  Sunday early afternoons are available from 1pm until about 4pm.