blackvise

Chart Measurement Draw Tool for DAS Pro?

Hi guys,

I'm currently making the transition to DAS pro from TD Thinkorswim.   Does anybody know if DAS contains a tool similar to the TOS chart measurement draw tool?  I have found it in the past to be a very efficient way to quickly approximate risk/reward ratio's.  I've looked in the Das Trader Pro FAQ sticky and wasn't able to find anything related.  I've also played around with some of the Trend Lines options in the DAS chart but didn't find anything that calculated percentage other than the Fibonacci Line option.

In TOS it looks like the screenshot I've attached.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 8.41.18 AM.png

Might want to make the suggestion to DAS (the email is the Help > About part of the program). I've wanted that tool as well, maybe they'll implement it if enough ask.

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

DAS actually does have something similar. Right click on chart>Configure>click 'Display trendline information' (Bottom right) then I use a trendline tool and it marks the price change, percent change and number of bars. Not quite the same as TOS but its working for me. 

so, i tried the one suggested above, but didn't quite work for me the same way as TC2000. Not gonna lie, TC2000 is a beautiful charting program.

I have sent an email to DAS to see if they are planning on releasing a measuring tool similar to TC2000.

i love being able to measure a candle in each and every timeframe with just one quick click... it just helps me with a quick assessment for risk/reward...

TC2000 measuring tool.jpeg

Thanks Robert! I have set it up.

i got a reply back from DAS as well, as i was hoping to see % and $ value measurements between my starting and ending points... that's not something that's available, sadly...

even tradingview has it, so I'm hoping one day it will become available at DAS

Kinga ....Kyle has made one that will give %,$ and number of bars ....basically what TV does.  I use it TV's all the time so I'm super happy he has created one for DAS.

Tom

EDIT ...Its actually just a trendline with the info turned on!

Edited by Tom Fraser

Sorry to revive an old thread but did DAS ever implement a the tool that was looked for here?

670958219_fibonacciconfig.png.731a7f37c6d09190004587613fe2a21d.pngfibonacci.thumb.png.2c3d64d2c829ae539f5e6c8cec23dd81.png

not sure if this will help anyone but i changed the values on the fibonacci line tool to give R values 

just realised you need to set one to -100 at the stop price then 0.1% at your entry

Edited by Justin Jay