Kasper

Netflix as a swing trade

NetFlix has been volatile for a while now.

I added to my position at 295 for a run to the 410 level.

Netflix has been a good buy on the dip for a few years now. I still see a lot of potential, especially if we can break the MA 200.

image.thumb.png.ce526741ab9554f4a58d81b36b844f72.png

• Like 1

I ageee. The market may put some n a weak leg again before it swings higher into ge new year, and will affect NFLX. This week is critical for NFLX. Long term I am long on it. 

Agreed.  We need to get through some of this overall market weakness and volatility.  Hopefully we get a big one day market flush which might signal a tradable bottom.  Market seems to want to go lower now.

Yes LULU lickes good for option trade options are overvalued and also earnings are comming.  nice work Nassarsyed

38 minutes ago, phennes said:

Yes LULU lickes good for option trade options are overvalued and also earnings are comming.  nice work Nassarsyed

Lots of stuff setting up, will post later, market is very indecisive, all we can do is not call the market but react to it.