Brendon

Stream Deck to Manage Risk

I finished watching the video yesterday but then the internet died lol!

Anyway wanted to thank you for putting the effort into making it! It was really helpful!:DD Hope to see more similar videos in the future! :DD 

Great video Brendon! Can you upload the word doc with the scripts so i can copy and paste them in.  Typing the scripts out manually reading them from the video is a bit cumbersome. Thanks 

• Like 1

I

On 10/29/2018 at 9:15 AM, Brendon said:

Hey All,

Check out my really rough video on how I currently use the Stream Deck and a simple grid print-out to manage risk and share size. Polished version coming soon! Let me know if this is any help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jzd8pXp0afvFEFZhG8d7mcCiwIF38li8

Hey Brendon, Below photos are me setting up a 2 cent stop order. is this the correct way to set up the hot key in das & stream deck?

LONG STOP ORDER 2 CENT.JPG

STREAMDECK LONG STOP 2 CENT.JPG

• Like 1

Hey Kevin, yup that looks good for hard stops on the long side, you can add, ACCOUNT=(enter your sim account), into the script to test these keys before live just because there are so many you may of fat figured one. 

What I want to add next is a [Short SSR] folder for scripts that short on the ASK and not the BID side, it would look exactly the same as my SHORT folder just with different scripts.

Let me know how it is going, I'm still working on a more polished tutorial but it seems you have the gist, great! Yeah the Deck is really a life saver, it makes the process mechanical and removes 90% of the emotion out of trading so we are trading the technicals and not our 'hopes it will turn around'. Not all of us have the boss's discipline nailed down. 

"Changing your stops on the fly is the most dangerous decision a new trader can make."

New Deck keys.txt

Hey Kevin, please see the attached, sorry it's a little late, hopefully you can still reference the file!

*I would of attached my icons but apparently the Windows Disk cleanup program cleared my download folder (i bet some windows update had that auto selected) 😞 so I have to remake them all at some point. 

Edited by Brendon
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 9:15 AM, Brendon said:

Hey All,

Check out my really rough video on how I currently use the Stream Deck and a simple grid print-out to manage risk and share size. Polished version coming soon! Let me know if this is any help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jzd8pXp0afvFEFZhG8d7mcCiwIF38li8

Thanks Brendon, i wanted to be sure i was right before programming all those keys lol. thanks again for posting this thread.

• Like 1