Mike B

San Diego Meetup Around Trade Idea Summit

Some suggestions for places:

Puesto at the Headquarters: The downtown location is pretty big and can do groups if you call ahead.  Really good mexican food.  The filet mignon tacos are killer.  Good margaritas too haha!  There's parking too which can be a challenge downtown.

Nolita Hall in Little Italy.  Basically a big sports bar/restaurant.  Has big oversized booths and/or also picnic table type benches that are long and can fit a lot of people.  Menu isn't huge, basically woodfired pizzas, but the food is good. Its a pretty good sized place so there should be room (although I was there on a Sunday, not a Friday night).

Edited by True

I plan on being there. Just let me know the time and location. Looking forward to meeting Andrew and the Bear Bull community.  

So, 7pm seems to be the popular choice for a time. Puesto at The HQ sounds good, it's within walking distance of our hotel and it (apparently has parking)So, 7pm seems to be the popular choice for a time. Puesto at The HQ sounds good, it's within walking distance of our hotel and it (apparently has parking).

Looks like we currently have 12-13 attendees. I've listed the names below.

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108

Marek

raminzand + guest

rizza0907 (maybe)

Esam E.

awm3186

Let us know if your name is not above, if you would prefer a different time or location. Otherwise, We'll get busy confirming a reservation. Thanks!

• Like 1

To clarify the parking thing for anyone driving.  There's a tourist trap right behind it called Seaport Village with a bunch of parking.  Some of its free, some of its pay, but I think you can get your pay parking validated at the restaurant.  Its a busy area, but I've never had a problem getting a spot.  I'm taking an uber though so good luck haha.  

52 minutes ago, Peter D said:

So, 7pm seems to be the popular choice for a time. Puesto at The HQ sounds good, it's within walking distance of our hotel and it (apparently has parking)So, 7pm seems to be the popular choice for a time. Puesto at The HQ sounds good, it's within walking distance of our hotel and it (apparently has parking).

Looks like we currently have 12-13 attendees. I've listed the names below.

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108

Marek

raminzand + guest

rizza0907 (maybe)

Esam E.

awm3186

Let us know if your name is not above, if you would prefer a different time or location. Otherwise, We'll get busy confirming a reservation. Thanks!

Hey Peter, I'll be joining as well!

• Thanks 1

Hello Everyone,

Time and location for the San Diego Meetup are below. We could not get a reservation at 7:00pm so we pushed it a little later for food but still plan on meeting up for drinks at 7:00pm.

Time: 7:00pm Drinks/7:45pm Dinner

Address: 789 W Harbor Dr
                 San Diego, CA 92101

Currently have 13-14 attendees:

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108

Marek

raminzand + guest

rizza0907 (maybe)

Esam E.

awm3186

EJ

Let me know if your name is not above and you  plan on attending so I can update the reservation.

See you all there 

Updated list of attendees, (16 total)

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108

Marek

raminzand + guest

rizza0907 (maybe)

Esam E.

awm3186

EJ

Anarizza

Jamie

Updated list of attendees, (18 total)

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108

Marek

raminzand + guest

rizza0907 (maybe)

Esam E.

awm3186

EJ

Anarizza

Jamie

Mikayla

Nick

Just saw this thread in the chat this morning.  I'll be there if you want to add me to the list Mike.

MATT

Edited by mhaines25

Hello Everyone,

Details for tomorrow's meetup. I plan on getting there around 6:45pm and heading to the bar to block an area off for us. From talking with the restaurant staff tomorrow they are going to busy. 

Time: 7:00pm Drinks/7:45pm Dinner

Reservation Name: Mike B 

Address: 789 W Harbor Dr
                 San Diego, CA 92101

Updated list of Attendees (20)

Andrew

BrianP

PeterD

MikeB

True

cthennebry

juargas2108