Abiel

Changes in Chatroom!

Dear members, as requested, now we have TWO TABS IN OUR CHATROOM! Please follow these guidelines for using each tab, this way we will have a better chatroom!

+ MAIN CHAT: ALL ABOUT THE CURRENT TRADING SESSION: stocks in play, entries, exits, stop loss of your trades, support and resistance levels, breaking news about stocks, etc. 

+ OFF-TOPIC / SUPPORT: Anything UNRELATED TO THE CURRENT TRADING SESSION: DISCUSSIONS about markets in general, brokers, day trading software, hardware and tools; day trading learning / experiences, sports, pets, video games, etc. GET HELP with your **SPECIFIC QUESTIONS** about DAS Trading Pro, BBT Memberships, Brokers, Technical Analysis, etc. 

PLEASE HELP TO BUILD A BETTER COMMUNITY always being helpful and nice with other members. If you notice harassment or disrespect in chatroom, please report to Moderators using private message or email: abiel, carlos, peter, robert or ryan @bearbulltraders.com sending the username and screenshot of the user messages in question.

• Thanks 1

Was there high demand for this?

Not sure how I feel about this as now I have to manage/switch between 3 tabs.

I sorta liked everything on 1 tab, it's not like we have a ridiculous amount of chat volume where things can be missed.

We're returning to the old format which had 2 tabs: one for stocks and one for off-topic. Let's see what the community's opinion is on having 3 vs 2.

I personally like 3 separate tabs. It keeps the chat focused and on-topic. Support specifically used to get lumped into the trade chat and then the off-topic conversation slipped in, This way there are very specific places for each type of discussion. Especially during the first 2 hours when trading is most active, even a single random question in the trade chat can be distracting.

I absolutely wholeheartedly approve of the 3 or at lest 2 separate tabs in the chat. Although chat volume may decrease after the morning session...during peak trading hours we need separation for questions on tech analysis and just random information. Thanks for bringing this back to how the old chatroom was. All that is left is to fix the video lag of Andrew, I want those lips sync!

*side note - we have some of the other mods come on and talk to us...I vote for a webshow not just audio, looking at your Rob for that entrainment. I plan to do this full time and want to be entertained while I'm losing my shirt.