KyleK29

DAS - Dynamically Calculate Shares on %Risk or $Risk - Hot Key + Configuration, Updated 9/10/19, v2.1

Just finished merging some hotkeys into one, and playing with it in simulation. These will be new operational proportions for now.

OCO bracket #1: R = 1%, target = 2%

OCO bracket #2: R = 2%, target = 3%

OCO bracket #3: R = 3%, target = 5%

SwitchTWnd; Share=POS/3; Route=STOP; StopPrice=Bid*0.99; Price=ASk*1.02; Price=Round2; StopPrice=Round2; StopType=RangeMKT; LowPrice=StopPrice; HighPrice=Price; Sell=Send; SwitchTWnd; Share=POS/3; Route=STOP; StopPrice=Bid*0.98; Price=ASk*1.03; Price=Round2; StopPrice=Round2; StopType=RangeMKT; LowPrice=StopPrice; HighPrice=Price; Sell=Send;  SwitchTWnd; Share=POS/3; Route=STOP; StopPrice=Bid*0.97; Price=ASk*1.05; Price=Round2; StopPrice=Round2; StopType=RangeMKT; LowPrice=StopPrice; HighPrice=Price; Sell=Send

A position is already needed. This just creates the orders, automating the risk management. It's good to use after hitting after taking a partial for example from the original position, or it can be used out of the gate after canceling the previous order (from Kyle's key plus the range order).

Snag_179453c.png

Edited by Eric

I successfully set up the equalized risk script but I'm having trouble with both the 'scale out' and the 'profit target' hot keys. With both of them I get the error message that I have not enough buying power. I can only execute this hotkeys successfully when I cancel my stop loss order first. Is there a solution to this? I want profit targets while leaving my stop loss where it is. Thank you so much! 

First post here. Thanks for all your contribution to trading community! Amazing helpful tools to keep us in the game longterm!

So I have found all the keys I need for Market Hours where I can include a stop loss with or without target with predefined Risk. Also I know I can create a an order without stop loss for Pre/Post market hours.

Now the only way I see to exit a trade during pre/post market is to have a target limit order set and then drag it below / above the current price to exit the trade. 

So what I have not found yet is a hotkey where I can enter Long / Short with predefined risk and attach only a  Target limit? This way your immediately have that target limit on your chart that you can drag below the price if it's going against you and you need to get out.

Is this key available? I may have just missed it.

Thanks again all!

Mike

6 hours ago, peterB said:

as stated in the other topic, it is more practical to exit from the trade with a Sell 100% or Cover 100% hotkeys

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=SMRTL;Share=Pos*1;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=SMRTL;Share=Pos*1;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send

the target attaching to the order is of course possible as stated in the other topics

i personally use classic stop loss with profit taking orders even in pre-market and once the price touches my stop i exit manually so i use the existing orders ont he charts as indicators to exit or take profit

Thank you. That's what I was looking for.

On 7/19/2022 at 12:39 AM, Rikky Maas said:

I successfully set up the equalized risk script but I'm having trouble with both the 'scale out' and the 'profit target' hot keys. With both of them I get the error message that I have not enough buying power. I can only execute this hotkeys successfully when I cancel my stop loss order first. Is there a solution to this? I want profit targets while leaving my stop loss where it is. Thank you so much! 

Hi Rikky, did you find a solution to this? I have the same problem. I'm using DAS Simulator. Cheers. 

On 9/8/2022 at 12:44 PM, sixtrader said:

@KyleK29 did you end up doing a final (non beta) version of BBT_DASTraderPro_HotKey_Configuration_BETA_V2.1 ?

Thanks

Hi @KyleK29, yes please let us know, thanks 

On 4/26/2022 at 12:41 AM, FalconeyeMihawk said:

Hi Peter, 

tanks a lot, this fixed my Problem !

Best

Sam

Hi Sam, 

I can't see Peter's reply, can you point me to the right direction? Thanks 

Hi Kyle

This is brilliant, I appreciate the time and efforts you put into this
I just have a question, on the fixed risk hotkeys, if I choose $50 on for each trade but the stop range is changing (10c, 20c, 50c....)
How can I do that, or can you show me where can I change it on the code please ?

Thank you 

Edited by OualidBek96
Pressed enter by mistake

Hello,

i've got a strange problem with this hotkey:

Cover % of Your Position Placing a New Stop Loss at Break Even

Note: The text in red is the percentage of your position being covered. The script user can change it to any amount they like. In this example it is set to 50%. Also, understand that the stop is a market order and price slippage may occur.

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=ASK+0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos*.5;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos+share;TIF=GTC;BUY=SEND

When i take my first partial lets say 50%, the stop goes to break even but it ads 50% to the amount it will cover

so i shorted 100 shares, i take 1 partial > the stop hits my break even and now im suddenly long 50 shares.

It does that only on my first partial. the second partial it will take 50% of the shares off.. so i go from 100 > 150 > 75> 37 and so on.

the long version of this hotkey works perfectly fine for me.

ive been struggling with this for a while now, hopefully someone knows the solution.

thnx!

Hi, I'm looking for a script to move my Stop Loss to -.5R as soon as my entry triggeres. I use Stop Limit order for future entry

Example:

Stop Loss at $99 and would like to enter at $100. As soon as my entry triggers, I would like to know script to move my stop to $99.50 in this instance.

Appreciate your help in advance, thank you

On 3/10/2022 at 3:33 AM, jviga said:

Hi Peter,

I spoke both with DAS and Cobra Trading. The two hotkeys I posted are actually correct and working.

Cobra Trading and range orders works perfectly together with DAS.

My Issue was chart related and not hotkey related, now solved.

Thanks for your help! Hopefully those posts can help future Cobra Trading users in order to start using those incredible hotkeys

Are you still trading with Cobra?

Need some hotkey help. Can anyone figure out why the range order works for my Long hotkey, but not my Short hotkey?

Long

CXL ALLSYMB;
StopPrice=Price;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price;
SShare=25/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;
Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;
Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;
DefShare=200;
Price=Ask-StopPrice*3+Ask;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:StopPrice HighPrice:Price ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+;

Short

CXL ALLSYMB;
StopPrice=Price;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Price-Bid;
SShare=25/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;
Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;
Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send;
DefShare=200;
Price=StopPrice-AvgCost*3;Price=AvgCost-Price;
TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:RANGE LowPrice:Price HighPrice:StopPrice ACT:BUY QTY:POS TIF:DAY+;

44 minutes ago, zackattackoh5 said:

Need some hotkey help. Can anyone figure out why the range order works for my Long hotkey, but not my Short hotkey?

The two Price calculations on the 2nd bottom row?