Dima

SF Bay Area meetup?

I am ok with meeting on a weekend, I just don't think Andrew can because of his trip to San Diego.

Anyway, are we set for Oct 18, do we have a place? Bay Area is huge 🙂

Hey guys!

We are on for Oct. 18th at Jupiter in Berkeley. My reservation is for 6pm. Andrew wanted Thursday over Friday because of his trip to San Diego. I can change the reservation later if that is wanted. Let me know if you cannot make it. 

Thanks so much for coming guys! 

Patrick

Hi all,

I did move our reservation, but the place does not have availability at 7pm, so I had to make it 6:45pm. 

Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday October 18th at 6:45pm! If you need to get hold of me the day of or before, my number is below. (Feel free to text or call, just let me know who you are!) 

Thanks so much for coming. 🙂

Patrick

(510) 952-7451

Edited by patans

Hi All,

I am not sure if I can make it over there tonight, I thought it was Friday 😞 Between getting up at 5:45 and hustling to the cube all day it may just be too much during the week. Just got back from the East Coast yesterday actually so a little beat up. If I don't make it I hope you all have a great time and post pics. 

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that Brendon. Hope to catch you next time!

P

6 hours ago, Brendon said:

Hi All,

I am not sure if I can make it over there tonight, I thought it was Friday 😞 Between getting up at 5:45 and hustling to the cube all day it may just be too much during the week. Just got back from the East Coast yesterday actually so a little beat up. If I don't make it I hope you all have a great time and post pics. 

Thanks for organizing Patrick and nice meeting some folks. Sorry I had to leave early.

Cheers,

David C from WC

Sorry I missed out. Thursday weekday nights just aren't good for me.

If anyone would like to grab lunch sometime I'd be down for that - I work in Concord. I see you're in W.C. David...<hint hint> 😉

Jamie from Oakley

Hi! Im new to day trading and live in the Bay Area.

Would love to be a part of a meet up if you guys are planning anything this spring!

Welcome alexander.razmadze and Destiny!

Yeah, there was an official meetup last year. Maybe it's time for another one though...

If it's not time for a full on official meetup, maybe we can do a mini meetup.

I work in Concord, and am available late Friday morning / early afternoon, or just about any time on the weekend except late Sunday afternoon/evening. Maybe we can find a place that's central to all of us...

• Like 1