Dima

SF Bay Area meetup?

If we can rock the weekends that could be easier with traffic, maybe idk. I just moved to Sacramento about an 1.5 hours away and the wife wants to come to the city after she gets off work. But no big deal whatever you guys decide on i'll try to be there.

Hey guys, We will try again. I have emailed Andrew to find out when he is available. Stay tuned!

Hey guys, 

I have had some email correspondence with Andrew. I am looking at Thursday October 18th in the early evening. I am trying to avoid weekends to avoid getting in the way of family obligations etc. Let me know if this works for you or not.

Thanks!

Patrick A

• Thanks 1

Excellent! I will pick a spot this week and make a reservation. I will also let Andrew and Ryan know that it is happening on the 18th. 

Thanks guys! Looking forward to meeting you all. 

Patrick

• Thanks 1

Hi all. I'm new to the BBT community. I live in the East Bay (Orinda) and have an office in SF. Looking forward to the meet-up in October.

Patrick, if you need RSVPs/a headcount for the reservation, please count me in. And if you need any help with picking a place or making a reservation, let me know. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Any update on this ? hope the date is confirm . Let me know if you need help with reservations

Edited by Shubhi209

Hi All,

I am wondering why we can't have a meetup on the weekend? I think we all can make plans around that no?...even with family, bring them!! I would love to help set up a gathering on the weekend but during the week I am currently working (aka outlook and excel bs) so unless the meetup was in the evening, say around ~7PM...I don't think I could attend for this one...or be an hour late. If we can confirm a slightly later time in the evening or the weekend I'm down...I'll bring the beer and pretzels  😉

Edited by Brendon