Dima

SF Bay Area meetup?

Alright gang, we're all set! I've made reservations at Perry's Embarcadero (155 Steuart St, San Francisco, CA 94105) for this Friday (May 25) at 5:45 pm. The restaurant has a great happy hour menu and a view of the Bay Bridge worthy of our special guest, Andrew Aziz, Ph.D himself, so please show up, try to be on time so that they don't give our tables away to one of the 20 tech startups that will also be there, and bring your trading questions and concerns.

Hello!

It's a YAY for me. Thanks, Dima for organizing this meetup. See you all this Friday.

No real dress code at Perry's. I'll be wearing my work attire of a t-shirt, jeans, and a hoody :).

Anyone is welcome, but with the focus on trading, I imagine spouses not interested in hearing about float and risk management of open positions might feel a bit left out.

We have a reservation for 9, so feel free to come on by, Davron!

Hey guys, I really like to come, but I can not fly out on Friday to be in SF at 6 pm. I have to be somewhere until 1 pm in Vancouver.

If you do another one, I will 100% join, sorry I know you already moved it once so please go ahead. Next week weekend is good for me, and I promise to fly down.

Alright guys, change in plans: the SF meetup will now be on next Friday, June 1, at 6 pm. Still at Perry's (155 Steuart St, San Francisco, CA 94105). If Andrew cancels this time, we're gonna just assume he's a hologram because holograms can't fly on planes.