Dima

SF Bay Area meetup?

Hey all,

Anyone in the Bay Area interested in meeting up and talking shop? I imagine we may have a unique perspective with all the techies around. :)

Hi Dima...where are you based? I am in Walnut Creek and work in SF. Non-techie...in the life sciences industry.

Cheers,

David

Hey guys,

I am in Oakland in the Bay. Would be very cool to meetup someplace and chat.

Patrick

I can meet in May in SF. I think we are having a LA meet up later in May too.

Why not someone take the lead on this and arrange the location and time ? I suggest May 15ish for SF meet up and few days later for LA meet up.

I have some gift for people who attend, mugs, T-shirt, stuff.

Cheers,

I can take the lead on picking a place in the city to grab dinner if you guys are up for it. If you're around May 15, we can make it happen on May 15, Andrew! Does that date work for everyone else?

Hey Guyz,

Depending on the location either SF, Berkeley, Oakland or Emeryville sounds good. Weekends and evenings works for me.

Hey guys,

I have a rehearsal on the 18th and a gig on the 19th, so I may only be able to meet up for an after dinner drink depending on time and location. I am definitely available on the 15th.

Thanks for taking the lead on this Dima!

Patrick

Hey everyone,

To provide an update, our fearless leader and newly-minted Canadian (Andrew) has moved back his SF trip by a week, so we're now gonna aim to do this meetup on May 25. Over the next week or two, please reply with an affirmative "yay" or "nay" on whether you're planning to come up to San Francisco for dinner and I'll book a reservation at some reasonable place in the city for that evening (probably 6:30 or 7).