Sjain

Planning a BBT meetup In washington DC

Hi All..I am near Washington DC and trying to plan a BBT meetup. Not sure how many of us are near or in the same area. I am actually in Baltimore but DC is a prime location so planning for DC if people join in.

If interested please reply on this post and we can move ahead..

Thanks

Hi Guys ..Jut an update ..I am assuming that there are not many of us around in this area..So i have written to Andrew and the meetup would be tentatively somewhere in November..Thanks

I love to come to DC area to meet you guys. Never been there. Early November should work. I plan to be in FL on Nov 19, so before that would be nice. I can fly south from DC to go to FL meet up. How about November 12-17?

Hey guys, just joined. I also live in Northern Virginia. Would be cool to meetup with some people here!

Hello everyone..i emailed Andrew regarding our meetup and he would be happy to come around Jan end..does that work with everyone?