Robert H

How to Quickly Add Rows to Watchlist (Market Viewer)

I uncovered some sort of bug in DAS that lets you add new rows to a watch list without having to use the right-click menu. It can save time depending on how fast your keyboard skills are.

Here's a GIF of the steps:

Quickly Add Rows

I normally do this first thing every morning to quickly add 20 rows before building my watch list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Brilliant! Thank you, Robert. I chatted with DAS about a shortcut and they weren't helpful at all!

This is great!

For some crazy reason this didn't work on my Das installation but I found a way that also works very quickly.

Right-click on a row in the market viewer and with your other hand tap the 'N' key.  You can very quickly add the number of additional blank rows you need.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:04 PM, JohnG said:

For some crazy reason this didn't work on my Das installation but I found a way that also works very quickly.

Right-click on a row in the market viewer and with your other hand tap the 'N' key.  You can very quickly add the number of additional blank rows you need.

I could not get it to work in DAS version 0.33. I think they may have "fixed" it. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

You can also use the DELETE key to add or delete row which for me is much faster. Just click on the row and press the delete button.