Ryan W

NYC Meetup - Redux

Ok guys, just spoke with Andrew and the weekend of the 1st isn't going to work. We will have to look into mid-September like the 15th, 22nd or 29th. Hopefully we can nail down a date that works for everybody.

• Like 2

Would love to do the weekend of the 22nd or the 15th.  I'll be gone the weekend of the 29th if it ends up being then.  Looking forward to meeting y'all in person.

Ethan

Just an FYI, Andrew will be coming into town on September 15th. So we will have our Meet up then. Will work on additional details soon.

1 hour ago, Ryan W said:

Just an FYI, Andrew will be coming into town on September 15th. So we will have our Meet up then. Will work on additional details soon.

That's great news!  I'm definitely planning to come.

Live in Brooklyn and am available any weekend in september apart from the 8th. Really hope this happens as I missed the first one due to being out of country. Hope the big boss comes as well but looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Edited by Hilal

We are all set for our 2nd NYC BBT Meet up. Andrew will be joining us and we look forward to another great meet up!  Please click the Evite link below to RSVP as soon as possible so we can confirm numbers of members attending. 

CLICK HERE TO RSVP

image.png.c77c66129770a905e3c382aa58b1ce01.png

• Like 1