Ryan W

NYC Meetup - Redux

Hey everybody! I wanted to see if we could possible setup another meetup for sometime in August for the NYC metro members. We had an incredible turnout the first time around and we've only grown since then! I know Fernando and Carlos will attend and maybe, just maybe we can get the 'boss' to attend as well. So I am putting this out there to see what everybody thinks.

Throw out some dates and lets see if we can come to a consensus! I know I am available every Saturday except for the 11th (beer festival at Heckscher State Park out here on the Island), but other than that I am free!

• Like 2

This would be cool! Maybe some Friday, as I live in NC and would have to fly out to NYC and stay there over the weekend. It would be great to meet up with folks, talk some trading and have a beer.

• Like 1

It will be a great chance to meet fellow traders, I live 2 hour drive from the city

• Like 1

Let's do this! Looking forward to seeing old faces from the first meet up and new ones as well! 

Edited by Carlos M.

I live in Brooklyn and it would be awesome to meet you guys, the only problem is that I’m not available on Saturdays. If it works out on another day I would most probably join.  

I am good all weekends in August, except 18th/19th, but may be back in town that one too, not sure at this point. Look forward to it!

I will be there August 27th-Sep 2nd! Coming from California would be awesome if it was around that time!

I’ve just joined a couple of days ago, and would be very happy to meet you anytime, in August. 

If this doesn't happen I'm still interested too meetup with anyone who is in the NYC area. I'm flying there from California. I'll be in NYC from August 27th-September 2nd!

Hey guys, still trying to determine the best weekend for this now that we are pretty far into August. Andrew isn't available the last weekend, so we may have to look at the first weekend of September. Are there any takers for the weekend of 9/1-9/2 ? If not, we can look at other weekends in September.

• Like 3