Edgewonk - Trading journal

Hey,

has anyone tried Edgewonk trading journal?

It seems good if it keeps all that it promises. It has flat rate of 169$ for life and 197$ with trader development program. So i think the pricing is good.

I think i'll take the free trial at least once i go live. 

One review i've read says: . While each trader will come to their own conclusion, TraderVue has much better analytics then Profit.ly, while Profit.ly has slightly better and more active social networking. EdgeWonk, on the other hand, has arguably better analytics than TraderVue, without any social networking capabilities.

https://edgewonk.com/

Interested. Keep posting updates/screen shots and opinions. I'm using TraderVue but always looking for better options (if available). See ya in the chat room!

This looks really cool. I'm not trading right now but I am signing up for the trial to test it out. 

I just purchased this, with the trader development program. I just got started with it but I will say that I'm extremely impressed. It's much more than just journaling. Anyway, I'll be posting a review after I've used it for a few weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People that spend their time telling others what can't be done only annoy those of us out there doing it.

They do have some bulk importing opti9ns. I don't remember if IB is one of them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People that spend their time telling others what can't be done only annoy those of us out there doing it.

Directions for how to import into Edgewonk:

https://edgewonk.com/edgewonks-platform-import-documentation/

and some info. on why they think you should really be journaling manually. Something I agree with. There are a number of items to enter info. into which aren't going to come in with an import anyway. The valuable stuff is what you're putting into those inputs, many of them customize-able (setup, how good your entry, exit, & management were...).