Robert H

How to add Average True Range (ATR) to DAS Daily Chart

Hi all,

The video is not available. Trying to learn how to add ATR to my DAS.

Thanks!

On 10/28/2018 at 2:48 PM, Norm said:

Just a heads-up that we are trying to get DAS to add ATR and float to the Market View window as a numerical value. ATR should not be too tough since they are calculating that for the charts anyway, we shall see about float.

Norm.

Any dev on this.  I also tried a couple of time since last August for ATR, FLOAT, SHRT FLT and ADV. Do u think we should just keep asking ?

Not sure how to get a few DAS bugs tht I have found addressed quickly, Any advice anyone ? 

May just create one thread for ALL requests so everyone knows wht has been requested of DAS.

• Like 1

Hello

The video is not available to watch anymore. Can someone please guide me how to automatically add the ATR to the DAS in the UserNotes ? Thank you in advance.

Hey Luke,

I believe you add ATR to the daily chart and then manually type in the value into the User Notes.  Doesn't seem like DAS ever moved ahead with automatic ATR in the market viewer (yet)

On 6/29/2018 at 5:36 AM, Abiel said:

Thx Roberto!

Just added UserNotes in Market Viewer with ATR...

2018-06-29_0734

@Abiel how did you make your UerNotes show ATR? Mine displays the RVOL and I couldn't figure out how to change it.

Thank you!

I am also confused as to how to add ATR to the UserNotes. How do you get the ATR on the daily to sync to the UserNotes?